23 - Guests

Kendall smiled at the thought of getting to spend the day with her sisters. After a night of partying with their closest friends, having today as the official sisters day in the Kardashian/Jenner calendar excited her to no end. This time, she insisted she wanted to be the host, to which her sister had happily obliged.

"Morning sunshine." Cara called muffly as she hurried down the stairs. Her shirt was half buttoned and she was struggling with the zipper of her jeans. She had her purse in her mouth barely holding it there.

She finished zipping her jeans up and grabbed her purse from her mouth. She leaned in to give her girlfriend a kiss. "Morning to you too." Kendall smirked. "What time is it?" Cara asked as she fixed her shirt. Desperate to make herself presentable for the set. "2pm." Kendall replied. Cara's face went pale. "Bloody hell I'm so so bloody late. Bloody hell!" She almost yelled as she speeded her motions up.

"Stop saying bloody this much! It makes me feel like you're a vampire." Kendall laughed. "Bloody hell!" Cara ran upstairs "bloody hell" she repeated. Kendall shook her head at the child like girl she had fallen in love with.

Kendall was preparing for the sisters day as Cara rushed down the stairs. "You sure you can't make it to the night?" Kendall pouted. "It's a sisters night love! And I really am far far away from being your sister." Cara grinned as she put on her boots hurriedly.

"I'm gonna miss you!" Kendall whined and leaned in for another kiss. "I'll miss you too." She smiled and rushed to the door. "Have loads of fun honey!" She shouted and turned around to see Kendall was right behind her. Cara's cheeks turned crimson red. "Did you get your phone?" Kendall asked with concern. Though smirking at the redness on her girlfriends' cheeks.

"All checked ma'am!" "Keys?" Cara looked in her pockets. "Dammit. Bl.." "DON'T SAY THAT!" Kendall snapped and kissed her immediately. Leaving Cara astonished. She pulled away to see Cara in the same position. "Here. Don't forget them next time." She handed Cara the keys. "Easier said than done." Cara smiled weakly.

"I'll see you at night babe." Cara smiled. "I'll see you at night." Kendall repeated. Cara was about to close the door but she sneaked her head inside through the door in the last possible minute. "KENDALL?" She asked as if something of urgent had suddenly occurred. "Yes babe?" Kendall turned around immediately. With concern in her tone. "I love you!" Cara smiled. "I love you too." The younger girl exclaimed happily. Cara finally shut the door and rushed outside.

Kendall laughed softly at her girlfriend's cuteness. She walked upstairs to their bedroom in order to get changed. She pulled her baggy shirt over her head and walked into her closet. She had an extremely hard time choosing what to wear. She finally decided on a plaid V-neck shirt in colors and a black mini skirt.

Kendall hummed to Sam Smith's LA LA LA as she brushed her hair. She noticed a green shade on her skin and rushed to her bedroom mirror immediately. Definitely a handiwork of Cara's. She blushed and rushed to the bathroom to cover the bite mark.

*******

"Sorry sorry sorry I know I'm late!" Cara spoke as she walked on the set. "Why am I not even surprised?" Tom, the director chuckled. "Sorry TomTom." Cara softened her tone. "Don't call me TomTom!" He whined. "Alright sorry. I won't ever call you TomTom again, TomTom." Cara replied sweetly. Causeing the man's face to then red with rage.

"Go change Cara! I'll send the makeup team to your dressing room in ten minutes!" He warned. "Okay. I'll change real quick TomTom." Cara rushed inside before he could respond. His personal assistant, Jake was barely holding his laughter in. "You laugh and I fire you." Tom snapped. He nodded his head nervously.

Cara closed her dressing room's door and took out her phone. Seven phone calls from Miley. What's wrong with this girl?

*******