35 - Awkward

"Yes mom?" Kendall rolled her eyes as she grabbed her purse. "Where are you?" She asked furiously. "I thought you didn't Care." "Just tell me where the fuck you are at kendall." Kendall hung up. She was indeed surprised by her mother's awkward call. There was definitely something fishy going on with her.

She decided to shrug it off and go downstairs. "You ready, love?" Cara asked. Kendall nodded. "Let's go already." Charles joked. "Aren't we going out the front door?" Kendall asked when she noticed everyone heading toward the garage. "No. Papz are everywhere." Cara held out her hand for Kendall. "Going out the back door." She smiled.

Four of them had taken their seats in the car with Cara and Kendall sitting in the front while Charles and Pandora sat behind them. "Where are we going?" Pandora asked. "This real cool restaurant... What was its name, baby?" Cara turned her head toward Kendall for a second before focusing back on the road.

"It's called Courtess." Kendall explained. "They serve the best menus to be honest." Pandora nodded.

Charles looked a little surprised. "I see you're paying attention to the speed limit D." He stated. "Safety comes first, I guess." Kendall giggled softly. "You know, she used to say 'Danger' was her middle name." Pandora stated. "MOOOM!" Cara blushed.

"She formally intoruced herself as 'Cara Danger Delevingne' to her third grade teacher." Charles laughed. Kendall was all giggles by that time. "Mom! Dad! Stop!" Cara whined and begged urgently. "Alright super d, I swear I won't tease you with any of the information your parents share." Kendall promised. Charles and Pandora were laughing beyond belief. "You're so damn lucky I'm in love with you." Cara rolled her eyes. "I know." Kendall whispered.

*******

Kylie smiled as she played with Mason. "Where's auntie Cara? I miss her!" He asked Kylie. "She's really busy these days. You'll see her soon." She assured. "He's been asking about Kendall and Cara since Halloween." Kourtney explained.

"What should we do Kourt?" Kylie asked softly. "I don't know.. The media is at us, papz are insane. There are all kinds of rumors going on... I don't know." She sighed.

Kylie walked up to her sister. "Hey... It'll be okay." She kissed kourtney on her head. "I know.. But.." Kylie's phone rang. "Sorry bae." She picked her phone up and responded.

"Yep?" She asked casually. "Do you know where Kendall is?" Kris' voice asked angrily.

*******

"She actually glued Mr.Donaldson to his chair." Charles smiled. "Really?" Kendall gasped. Pandora nodded. "She got detention for a month after that." She shared. "And she didn't want us to know so badly she said she got a part time job!" Kendall was a giggle ball once again.

"You guys really should stop this." Cara was looking away with a half frown on her face. "Awe come on super D I won't tease you." Kendall smiled. Cara was looking away. "Cara? Baby?" Kendall lightly stroked her arm. "They're only here to embarrass me! Literally." Cara pouted.

"They're not embarrassing! They're sharing parts of your life you never told me about before! They can't ever be embarrassing. They're just lovely." Cara smiled. "So can I tell her about what you did to Aunt Kristie?" Pandora asked. "Oh god don't you dare mother!" Cara jokingly scowled. "It's really funny! Let me... Please!" Cara shook her head.

"D! It's not that bad." Cara nodded. "Yes! You're right! It's even worse than that!" She protested. "Her and aunt Kristie never got along." Pandora began. "Mom?!?" Cara whisper yelled. "She's your girlfriend she has to know." She defended herself. "Logic." Kendall nodded toward Pandora as she listened carefully.

"So she put blue color in her shampoo and after shower her whole hair plus eyebrows and eyelashes was blue!" Everyone including Cara laughed. "How old was she?" Kendall asked. "Twelve." Pandora giggled. "Kristie never visited us again after that!" "See? Mission Accomplished." Charles joked. Kendall giggled harder. "SuperD mission..." She uttered between fits of laughter. Cara sighed.

"You said you wouldn't tease!" She protested. Kendall basically giggled more. "Oh and miss Haper.. Our neighbor..." Pandora began.

*******

Kim smiled as she captured another picture of North in Kanye's hold. "She's getting bigger every single day I can't believe it!" Kanye smiled. "Yay!" North screamed excitedly. Kanye glanced at his phone. "It's past your bedtime love." He picked North up and spun her around the way Kendall usually does. "Let's go to sleep." He sang sweetly. "Be careful on the steps baby." Kim warned.

She smiled at the sight of her husband taking North to bed. She usually was the one who did that but after talking for hours she convinced kanye to be the one reminding north of bedtime. She didn't want to be the cop of the family. Her phone brought her out of her thoughts.

"Yes?" She answered. "Kimberly do you know where Kendall is?" Caitlyn asked hurriedly.

********

"I haven't seen her like this for a while!" Charles told Kendall while Cara has excused herself to go to the bathroom. "Like what?" Kendall frowned. "Like... Happy." Pandora told Kendall. "She's literally the best version of herself to this date." Charles smiled.

"I don't know what it is that your did... But thank you very much." Pandora grabbed Kendall's hand. Kendall was literally speechless. "I... Didn't do..." Charles smiled. "We just felt like we needed to thank you." He let Kendall know. "Cara is always cheerful but..now she is happy." Pandora grinned.

"Hey is there any other embarrassing stories about me that you haven't shared?" Cara muttered as she sat down beside Kendall. She leaned in and pecked her girlfriend on the lips. Kendall blushed. "Now whose embarrassed?" Cars giggled. Kendall didn't have a word to say.

"You two are really cute." Pandora smiled lovingly at her daughter. "Isn't she the best person ever?" Cara smiled. "Yeah. She's a great daughter." Charles smiled at Kendall instead. Kendall's eyes shot up at the word daughter and looked into Charles and Pandora's eyes. She held a question in her stare.

"You're our daughter just as much as Cara is." Charles concluded. "Isn't that a bit awkward dad?" Cara smiled. "Only if you use Cara's point of view. Then yeah. It is awkward." He giggled.

"Dad!" Cara protested lightly. "Yes baby d?".

"Seriously Kendall. If you ever need us we'd be more than happy to be there." Pandora stated. "Thank you. It really means a lot." Kendall blushed. Cara kissed her cheek softly.

*******

Khloe giggled as she played candy crush with her friend Monika. "Don't ruin my game!" She stated as Monika tried every random move she could make. "Don't be a baby."

Khloe frowned and tried to avoid her friend's hand by extending her phone away. "No!" Monika protested. Khloe's phone rang.

"Yeah?" Monika listened in. "Khloe do you have any idea where Kendall is?"

*******

"Thank you guys for the dinner it was absolutely amazing!" Charles smiled as Cara parked her car in the front yard. "You're welcome." They both said.
"Seems like papz are asleep." Kendall joked. "Duh!" It was about 2am.

"Let's get inside it's really late." Pandora suggested. They exit the car. Kendall grabbed Cara's hand sweetly. "Thank you." Cara whispered only for Kendall to hear. "For what?" "For being with me despite being as amazing as you." She kissed Kendall's hand lovingly. "Thanks for being you."

"Ogh finally!" Kris' voice caught everyone's attention. She and caitlyn were near the front door. Clearly waiting for them...

********

Thank you guys for the feedback! It gets me going!
What's going on here now?
Please let me know what you think!

Again thank you for all the reads and votes. Your comments really help me and encourage me! Love you all!