21 - Jealous

"Kendall... I know!" Kourtney finally brought herself to speak. Kendall opened her eyes. Realizing they had been closed since she uttered her last sentence. "I love you Kenny. I loved you ever since you were born. Since you first came in our family." She smiled. Her eyes getting clouded by the memories that flooded back in her mind. "I will always love you." Kourtney grabbed kendall's hand. "No matter what." Kendall was in absolute shock. "How did you know?" She asked.

Kourtney giggled. "Seriously?" "Yeah" Kendall protested. "You look at each other really intensely. The way you talk, holding hands.." "Is it that obvious?" Kendall asked in worry. "Kenny! I know you I watched you grow. I can tell but not others. Trust me. love you." She smiled.

"Thank you Kourt." Kendall let out a shaky breath. "You're welcome." She rubbed her sister's palm with her finger. "I'm sorry this wasn't exactly the best time. I..." "Kendall!" Kourtney forced her sister to look at her. "I'm proud of you. There couldn't have been a better time." Kendall genuinely smiled.

"How long have you been together?" Kourtney asked finally letting the breakup slip into the back of her mind. "About a month." Kendall blushed. "Woah!" Kourt grinned. "You did quite a good job hiding it." Kendall laughed. "We have our ways!"

"Seriously though you have to tell me everything!" "Everything as in?" Kendall asked in a suggestive tone. Kids and Cara were pacing after each other in the swimming pool. Kourtney strangely didn't mind.

*******

"Mommy!" Mason walked up to his mother. His whole clothes were drenched to the bone while his hair was a messy style. Penelope followed behind him closely with her blue dress dripping wet.

Kourtney and Kendall had been talking for quite some time. Kendall had helped Kourtney feel better about Scott while Kourt did her best to extract as much information as she possibly could from Kendall about her relation with Cara. Sisterly talk never gets old to be honest.

"Yes baby?" Kourtney asked smiling at her son. "I want to go see Miley again but Cara won't take me!" "I wanna go too!" Penelope caught up with her brother from behind. Trying to dry off some of the wetness on her dress.

"Wait did she take you guys to go see miley?" Kendall asked in surprise. "She was on the set with us." Kourtney told her. She knew Cara had a little history with Miley but she never thought they would actually see each other. She glanced at Cara to see her with her phone speaking with her fresh out of the pool outfit. Her face was serious with concern written on her expressions. "Can we go?" "Ask Cara mase." Kourtney sighed. One glance at Kendall was enough to make her know something was off.

"Cara!" Kourtney stood up and walked up to her. "I'll be there, okay? Don't worry." Cara hung up the phone. "Yeah?" She smiled brightly but her eyes looked a bit distant. "Cara I know everything. Kendall just told me." Cara was frozen. She blushed. "I... I can expl.." "Plain Kourtney. Is that what you were saying?" Kourtney smiled.

"Save it Cara. It's cool. The whole family is actually really open minded about these matters. The only ones you should worry about are mom and Cait." She warned. "Thanks." Cara nodded. "The worst case is if they find out through media. That would be a nightmare. Be careful." "Always am." "Cara?" "Yes?" "Take good care of my sister." "You know I will. " "I hope that is true."

*******

"Babe I have to go on the set." Cara shouted as she got ready. "Why? I thought today was your day off." Kenall said as she walked in the bedroom. Kourtney had left a short while ago.

"See this is emergency..." "Can I ask you something?" "Sure." Cara fixed her hair in the mirror. "Did you take mase and p to see miley?" Cara grinned. "No I didn't exactly TAKE them." She faced kendall. "they happened to be on the set exactly when she was visiting. She's doing the soundtrack." She let Kendall know.

"Why didnt you tell me?" "Babe we're just friends it's no big deal." She kissed Kendall's lips. "See you tonight." "You know we have a group gathering tonight right?" "Of course babe. I'll make it there. Don't you worry." Cara kissed Kendall's lips. "But this is really an emergency. I gotta go I'm already late. I love you." She whispered. Kendall couldn't help but repeat "I love you too." Cara left.

Kendall felt a rush of jealousy wash over her. She couldn't tolerate the thought of Cara liking someone else.Gigi, Selena, Stella and Candice were going to be at the party. Kylie was with Tyga there for she didn't bother calling her. They were going out to a bar and Cara left her alone til then. To probably see Miley! She hated the thought that they slept together in the past. It made her sick.

*******

"Cara!" Cara walked into the empty set. "Miley!" Her voice was extremely recognizable. "Thank god you came." She walked over to Cara and hugged her tightly tears in her eyes. "I really need to talk to you." She whispered.

*******

"Kendall will you let loose already!" Gigi was dancing as she saw her best friend check time again. "She's late!" Kendall screamed over the loud music. "Come on Ken!" Stella was being her usual self. Drinking and seducing other girls. She had always been so. She was the cool girl. Always good to hang out with.

"Come on you gotta loosen up!" Justin, one of her best friends dragged her into the dance floor. They danced together being all cheesy. Justin was somehow a brother to Kendall. They always got along really well. Selena had turned him down again tonight. He wasn't in his best day.

Kendall felt two arms wrap themselves around her. She turned around to see Cara frowning deeply. She pushed Kendall's body toward hers and held her tightly. Swaying to the music gently. "Hey babe." Kendall smiled. Cara frowned deeper. "What the hell was that?" She asked sounding pissed. "We're just friends. It's no big deal." She repeated Cara's response from earlier.

"It is. Tabloids are all shitty about you and him." "Don't you trust me?" Kendall snapped. "I trust you with my life Kendall! I don't trust anyone else with you!" She pushed her for head against Kendall's. "Sounds logical." Kendall giggled with her girlfriend's forhead against hers. "No more meeting miley without telling me." She warned. Cara nodded. "Whatever my princess demands," she hugged Kendall. "You're only mine." Kendall whispered into the girl's hair. Cara felt her heart melt. "Yep. I'm only yours." She kissed the top of Kendall's head.

On the other side of the bar, Miley Cyrus walked inside...

******

Hello guys thank you so much for the comments. What do you think is going on? I really enjoyed the feedback on the last chapter you have no idea how inspirational your comments are. Please keep posting them! Thank you so so much!

And Ciley Myrus is at it. I have a little plan for this storyline but tell me what you think happened between miley and Cara and also what will happen later on!

Love you all