13 - First Date

Adrenaline rushed through Kendall's veins. She didn't know how to react or what to do.

"What are you talking about?" She finally managed to play it cool as if nothing had happened. Though with Khloe, it won't be easy.

"Don't play dumb with me Kendall Nicole Jenner!" Khloe came inside and closed the door, setting the bottles on the table inside.

"KENDALL!" She whisper yelled.

Kendall looked at her still pretending to have done nothing. She shrugged in confusion as if she wasn't getting what Khloe meant.

"Who were you talking to?" Khloe asked as she approached her sister. "Who was that?"

"Why does that even matter Khloe?" Kendall rolled her eyes. She secretly decided to give it a shot in acting.

"Kenny." Khloe softened her tone. "I heard you saying extremely sweet things to whoever it was. I just want to know about your life. Who was it?" Kendall was shocked. Her facial expressions changed from confused to angry.

"Were you listening in to my conversation???" Kendall snapped.

"Look, Kendall, calm down bae... Just tell me was it Cara?" Khloe asked. Kendall was confused.

"How on earth would you know it was Cara?" She whisper yelled angrily. Not wanting anymore attention. "I'm gonna fucking murder Kylie!"

"Kendall I swear it wasn't her! I guessed it!" Khloe began. Only to be cut off by her sister.

"Just say it for fuck's sake Khloe!" Kendall moved her hands around angrily. "Do you expect me to believe that you guessed it out of the blue?"

She almost never cursed. This sure was new. "Kendall...I" Kendall sighed in frustration.

"Just say it." She encouraged.

"Ireadyourtextsearliertodayattherestaurant." She said as she buried her face in her hands.

"HOW DARE YOU KHLOE?" Kendall stated with a gasp in disbelief.

"I'm sorry! I was worried about you!" She touched the younger girl's elbows to calm her down. Kendall tried pushing her away.

"Don't you respect privacy? How could you?" but Khloe held on tighter. Finally ending up hugging her sister tightly.

Kendall couldn't keep it together anymore. She didn't want to be an outcast in her family. Yet she didn't regret her new relationship. She cried into Khloe's shoulder softly while her sister rubbed her back.

"Its okay Kenny. I'm so proud of you girl!" She assured. Making Kendall smile slightly.

"I'm still super mad for you reading my texts." She muttered hugging Khloe tighter.

"And I'm mad at you for not telling me about your dating life!" Khloe joked. "Now. Details."

"Well.. She is my girlfriend." Kendall finally confessed.

"Mmm.," Khloe pulled away and grinned. "And you have a date tonight.." She mused. Kendall nodded.

"You're good at listening to phone calls." They both giggled.

"Who else knows?" Khloe asked as she caressed Kendall's shoulder soothingly.

"A few of Cara's friends in London and Gigi and Kylie." Kendall finished her thoughts.

"Mm.. So do you want to tell them anytime soon?" She asked.

"I want to. But I'm just waiting for the right time. I guess." Kendall sighed. Khloe nodded her head understandingly.