34 - Delevingnes

"OH HELLO BABY!" Pandora, Cara's mother screamed loudly. She walked in to see her daughter and another woman engaged in a passionate kiss. She froze. Cara broke away from the girl immediately. She must have forgotten about their morning arrival.

"Hey mom." Cara coughed and walked closer to give her mother a hug. "Hey love!" She smiled and smelled her daughter's sweet scent. "I missed you so much." Pandora smiled. "I missed you too, mom." Cara pulled back. Kendall was standing in the kitchen trying to hide her blushing cheeks.

"Mom, this is my girlfriend, Kendall." Cara held her mother's back and guided her into the kitchen. "Hello ma'am." Kendall smiled and brought her hand to shake Pandora's. She gently pushed Kendall's hand away and instead leaned in for a tight hug. "Dear lord! I finally got to see you!" Kendall smiled at how welcoming Cara's mother was.

"Did you.. OH! Hi!" Charles, Cara's father smiled at Kendall. Her face was apparent through Pandora's tight grip. "Hey dad." Cara hugged her father tightly. "Cara!" He laughed sweetly. "Been long since we saw each other." He pulled back. "It has been so." Cara agreed.

"Dad, this is Kendall. She's my girlfriend." Cara introduced the girl she had fallen in love with to her father. "So so nice to meet you!!" Charles had a British accent as apparent as Cara's. "Nice to meet you too sir." Kendall used her own accent. "Nah!" Charles shrugged casually. "Call me Charles."

"I thought you guys were going to be here at 9!" Cara announced. "There was an earlier flight available so we exchanged tickets." Pandora explained. "How was your flight?" Kendall asked. "It was good.. I still can't believe Kendall Jenner is standing in front of me!" Pandoa exclaimed excitedly. Kendall blushed. "That's nice of you to say."

She still hadn't put on an appropriate attire. She excused herself to go upstairs. "I'll join you very soon?" She stated rather than questioned. Pandora just smiled and nodded her head. "Take your time, love!" Kendall smiled. "I won't be long." She walked upstairs.

"Dad! Where did you put your luggage?" Cara questioned. "It's in the guest room. The one we always stay in." He instructed. "Alright then. Did you have breakfast?" Cara asked her mom. "Not yet, no." She giggled. "Okay go get comfortable and I'll make you some breakfast." Pandora's eyes got very wide.

"Since when do you make breakfast?" She asked in a high amount of disbelief. "I'm not that horrible!" Cara protested. "Cara, Didi I'm sorry but his is the very first time since you entered your teenage years that I hear you talking about cooking something." He joked. "Do you want to indicate that I was a horrible teenage girl?" Cara raised one of her eyebrows. "Yes." Charles simply replied. Cara looked into her dad's playful eyes for a second and started laughing along with him.

"You two..." Pandora rolled her eyes and walked into the guestroom. Cara and her father always shared a very close bond together. "That was epic!" Charles chuckled. "Yeah!"Cara joined in. "Ugh I really need to rest a little." Charles put his hand on his back and started rubbing it gently. "Not before breakfast!" Cara warned playfully.

"I don't want to die of food poisoning." Charles warned. "Kendall will help me." "Then definitely!" Charles smiled. "I'll let you guys get settled then. If you need anything just let me know, alright?" Cara had a concerned look in her blue eyes. "Alright."

Just when Charles was about to enter the guestroom Cara rushed by his side and hugged him again. "I'm so glad you are here dad." She whispered softly. "Me too baby D." He kissed her on top of her head. "We'll be there in a bit." He assured after they parted. Cara nodded and walked towards the kitchen. Forgetting all she had on was a shirt and underwear. Charles smiled at his daughter's strutting. Cara.. Never changes.

"This is not what I expected."Pandora spoke after her husband closed the door. "Me neither!" He said as excitedly. "I never thought she'd settle down with one person." He said as he took off his jacket. "I didn't believe when poppy told me! I had to see it myself!" Pandora confessed.