19 - KUWTK II

Kendall smiled as Cara left with her nieces. They seemed to really enjoy her company. She always wondered how cara would be with kids and she got her answer now : wonderful

Shortly after Cara walked out, Kendall decided to start a conversation to see if she could lead it the way she wanted. "How did your interview go dad?" She asked as Mason left to play with his cars. "It was okay..." She trailed off. "What do you mean OK?" Kris asked.

"I just shared my views on gay marriage and apparently ellen wasn't impressed with it." She sighed. "They're going to print shit about me." Kendall felt the blood in her veins grow cold. She could hardly keep breathing.

"What exactly did you say?" Kim asked as she grabbed caitlyn's hand. She was always there to support anyone who needed it. "I just said what I believe." She replied. "What did you say for God's sake we all will see it later anyway just spit it out." Kris half yelled frustratedly.

"I just said that I can't take away people's happiness. And that if they want the word 'marriage' so much let them have it. I made this the best I could think!" Kris sighed. "Now they're gonna print shit about this family being homophobes." She kept her voice down so cara wouldn't hear her. Kendall was melting with sorrow. Was it really her dad uttering those words?

"I am not exactly gay-friendly." Caitlyn defended herself. "This is exactly why I keep saying talk with me before you do any shit!" Everyone was startled by Kris' anger. "You don't get to tell me what I do or not do!" Ciatlyn's tone matched hers.

"See I don't even think this gay thing is tolerable. I don't! But if press knew that we wouldn't be as popular! I think they're disgusting little cunts it makes me sick to my stomach but in front of the camera, that's another story." Kris explained.

Kanye sighed walking beside Kendall slowly. He rubbed her back as she tried to hold back her sobs. She couldn't let them know now. Her parents would hate her. "That doesn't give you the power to think you can govern me Kris!" "I could have saved your fucking public image." "I say what I believe! And I think it's a sin, it's against humanity and it's trash. You don't have a say in my life." And there was silence.

Kim gulped loudly. "That's enough. Babe go get kids and Cara let's eat." Kanye nodded and walked out. "We'll eat without this argument. Okay?" Kris sighed. "Fine." Cait nodded her head. After getting a suggesting look from Kim she also muttered. "Only for you."

Kendall sat herself down. Gripping the edge of the table tightly. "Don't worry. They'll come around." Kylie whispered as she sat down beside her. She was silent. Her face was white. About to cry.

"Hey guys." Kourtney greeted kids happily. "Where's uncle Kanye?" She asked Penelope. "Coming." She nodded. They all sat themselves around the massive table. Cara and Kanye walked in shortly after. Also taking a seat.

"Honey what were you doing?" Kim whispered desperately to her husband. "I just had a talk with her." He smiled. "Oh my god." Kim gasped. "But you promised you wouldn't!" "That's Kenny! I had to make sure she will be alright." He protested. Kim sighed and nodded. "It's okay."

Cara, however sensed Kendall's tenseness. She grabbed her hand underneath the table drawing patterns on her palm. She looked at the older girl. Her eyes holding a shade of sadness. "Read." Cara simply muttered as Khloe asked her. "Who is easier to work with? Donatella or Karl?" She and Kourtney disagreed. They asked Cara to see who won the minor debate.

"I would say none! They both make you work your finger to the bone." They all laughed.

Cara drew a pattern in Kendall's hand saying I first. Then she carefully drew a heart. Making sure Kendall understood. And added a U in the end.