25 - Untitled

Kendall had cried all day on her sister Kim's shoulder. She was furious and heartbroken at the same time. She felt heavy on her heart. Kourtney had managed to calm her down a little bit and she now was peacefully laying on her bed. "Don't cry love." Kourtney pecked her sister's head lovingly. "Don't cry." She stroked Kendall's hair.

"I wish I listened to Kylie and khloe." Kendall whispered softly. "Mm Hmm." Kourtney sighed. She and Kylie were going to stay with Kendall that night. "You better get some sleep." Just as kourtney was about to leave, a thunderstorm was heard outside. Kendall jumped a little on her bed and the whole room went blue for a second.

"You want me to stay?" Kourtney asked with concern. Kendall shook her head. "Good night Kenny." Kendall smiled and buried herself in the covers. "Good night Kourt." Though Kendall was very bothered in heart.

Raindrops were falling down on the ground harshly all through the night. Loud strikes of thunder weren't the only obstacle against Kendall's sleeping. She was betrayed. Yet she didn't want to believe it. She was hurt but she didn't understand why Cara had done what she had done. Maybe she was the person khloe and Kylie warned Kendall about all along. But Kendall was in deep love with this crazy person and at the same time hated her to no end.

Dip... Dip.. Tick!.. Dip... Dip

A different voice caused Kendall to look out her window from her bed. Nothing seemed alternative. She laid her head down.

Tick!

Kendall stood up and walked up to her window. Raindrops were showering the ground with harsh contact. She looked down to see Cara standing there with her black jacket wrapped tightly around her. Her blonde hair was soaked to the bone. She was barely visible in the severe rain. Her figure was vague. But she was clearly holding a few stones in her hand. That explained the ticking sound.

Kendall felt like an arrow was shot through her lungs. She was beyond angry. She walked away back into her room.

Tick.. Tick.. Tick..Tick

The ticking went on for a few minutes but soon stopped. Kendall sighed in relief. She wasn't ready to hear how much fun Cara had when she played with her feelings. When she lied to her. The worst part was, Kendall loved her.

Kendall turned her head away from the window and closed her eyes. Trying to at least get some sleep. She scratched her head lightly and rested for a while.

*******

Knock!knock!knock!

Kendall jumped on her bed and looked at the source of the sound. She turned toward her window and almost had a heart attack when she noticed a figure in the window frame. She froze the second she realized the figure was indeed Cara Delevingne. She walked up to her window and motioned Cara to leave. Cara knocked again as she shook her head.

Cara carefully took out her phone and pointed at it. Motioning Kendall to reach hers. Kendall's ringtone broke the noise of lightning a very short while later. Kendall grabbed her phone and answered the call. "Fuck off Cara!" She yelled with fresh tears streaming down her face.

"Kendall let me explain!" Cara screamed. Her voice was barely audible in the noise droplets of falling rain were producing. "Fuck off." Kendall hung up the phone. Cara frustratedly knocked the window and dialed the number again. Thank lord for water proof phones.

Kendall's phone started ringing again. She answered once more. "I told you to fuck off cara! It's over! You lied to me!" Kendall yelled into the phone. "Just please babe!" "Don't call me babe Cara. Don't you fucking dare call me that." "Fine! Whatever you say Kendall... Just please give me a minute! Let me in and I'll explain it!" Kendall shook her head and looked in Cara's soaked face. "There's nothing to explain."