9 - Busted

Kendall smiled and gave Cara another kiss on her lips.

"Does this mean... You know?" Kendall asked with a smile plastered over her lips.

"Girlfriends?" Cara asked with a hint of amusement in her voice. Playing with the idea. Kendall nodded her head with a slight redness on her cheeks. Cara smiled.

"Only if that's what YOU want." Cara intentionally highlighted the word 'you'.

Kendall smiled wider and gave the older girl a hug. "Are you officially asking me to be your girlfriend?" She teased. It was Cara's turn to blush.

"I think so..." Kendall waited. Wanting Cara to say the words. She got the point.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Finally Cara whispered in her ear. Making her shiver slightly. "yes!"

"Can I take a shower?" Kendall asked shyly. "I'm sure I look like shit right now." She smiled nervously. Cara turned her head towards the brunette. Smiling sheepishly.

"Of course! Bathroom door is right there and I'll go get you some towels!" She stated. Kendall walked inside the bathroom and burst out laughing when she saw herself.

Her makeup was all over the place. Her eyes looked like zombie eyes and her face was covered in all colors. She started washing up.

*******

"I'm gonna kill that Cara!" Karlie yelled angrily as she dropped her phone on the bed.

"Baby calm down, will you?" Taylor softly whispered. She put her hands on the blonde's shoulders.

"Just breathe." She instructed. Karlie followed that for a short while but her anger returned soon enough.

"I swear if Cara has taken advantage of that girl I won't be silent this time!" Karlie announced. Still mad at her friend's possibility of having used Kendall.

"How are you so sure about it?" Taylor asked as she sat her girlfriend down on the bed.

"I have known Cara for so long honey! I saw the way she looked at her!" Karlie sighed in defeat. This sure wasn't a good reason. She called Cara one more time. Hoping to get an answer as Taylor gave her a kiss on her neck gently.

- Hey Babe!

Cara finally picked up. Karlie was shocked at first but she suddenly began to speak the words she had practiced quite a few times.

-Cara! Finally! Oh god! What happened? Where are you?

-Im home!

-I sent you a million texts and you ignored them all Cara! I saw you leave with Kendall! You were kissing in the middle of the dance floor!

- So?

Karlie was taken aback. Taylor was surprised as well. She could hear them both perfectly well.

- Is that all you say? SO? Cara you can't play with everyone you think is hot! Do you understand me? You're not in high school anymore this is grown up life.

There were sounds of vague talking on the other line.

- who is it?
-Karlie.
-Gimme the phone?
-you wanna tell her?
-will she keep quiet about it?
-yes I think so..
-just give it to me
-but..