4 - Squad Series

Malibu. Kylie's house

"Kylie, relax she's probably out partying right now." Gigi suggested her best friend.

"Gigi she literally said she would be free at eleven! It IS eleven in their time zone!" Kylie exclaimed in frustration as she dialed Kendall's number once more.

"It doesn't mean she couldn't have changed her mind!" Gigi tried to reason.

"She isn't at a party for sure! We both know Kendall isn't a fan of them." Kylie groaned and threw her phone on her bed. "It keeps going to voicemail." She whined and jumped on the bed beside her bff.

Gigi laughed and gave her gal pal a hug. "She will call you back. You know it." She smiled.

"She's just simply forgotten about me." Kylie felt a sadness wash over her whole being. "Again."

*******

London. The Concert Hall

"WE... ARE NEVER EVEE EVER EVER... GETTING BACK TOGETHER!" Kendall sang along with the rest of the stadium from her VIP stand. She had been having the time of her life at this concert.

"Kendall, smile for the camera." She barely heard Cara say as she took a selfie. Kendall immediately pointed her finger at Cara's forhead as if it was a gun. Cara made a disturbed face the best she could. Then she snapped a picture.

"This selfie is the killeh!" Cara laughed. Taylor sang the verses again. All the squad sang extra loud this time.

"Yooooooo.." Doutzen had too much to drink earlier that evening. Joan and Jourdan were making sure she didn't puke on random strangers all the while and Karlie was backstage. "Poooooww kewr fa-a-a-ace.." Doutzen sang.

"This song isn't even Taylor's." Kendall pointed out through the loud music. Joan looked at her in pure shock.

"Have you not ever been drunk before?" She asked bewildered.

"Well. Somehow." Kendall trailed off and before anyone had a chance to tease her she focused her attention back on the stage. "WEEEE... ARE NEVER EVER EVER EVER... GETTING BACK TOGETHER!"

Kendall noticed Cara filming her. "What the hell!" She put her hand against her phone's camera.

"Kendall Jenner was singing that's right everybody!" She changed it to her front camera and spoke to her phone. "We are at Taylor swift's concert," Kendall didnt understand even why she tried speaking as it was too loud.

Cara put her left arm around Kendall's shoulders to get her in the frame as well. Kendall felt a warm feeling in her gut. Cara's hand was burning her skin.

"How do you evaluate this concert?" Carw asked as if she was a late night show host.

"I would say..." Kendall tried being serious among all the music and screams. "It was AMAZING!" She laughed.

Cara changed camera again and filmed Doutzen.

"No that's NOT the runway Doutz!" She commented. "That's Doutz but in her drunk version which we all adore."

"Cara! stop doing this shit have you ever even watched one of these videos?" Jourdan exclaimed as she tried to catch Doutzen.

"This is not funny." Joan added. Though she was laughing.

"I'll upload this to YouTube if you keep talking ma'am!" Cara warned.

"No!!!! Definitely not! I was singing like a scarecrow." Kendall screamed.

"Seems like someone's scared!" Cara laughed. "It'll be worth the fun people would have now, don't you think?"

"Kendall don't worry she's all talk nothing more!" Joan walked over to them.