10 - How to Get A.way with Kendall!

Wow 1k reads! Thank you very much for reading this! And I would like to warn you about mature content most definitely including a sex scene so beware. And thank you once again!

*******

Kylie slightly snapped her fingers to make sure this wasn't a dream. She couldn't believe her eyes. Had her sister been kissing Cara Delevingne? Why hadn't Kendall talked to her about it? She felt like Kendall was shutting her out of her life. And it bothered her dearly.

"Kylie.." Kendall began, but no words came out. She was as surprised as Gigi and her sister. She didn't know how to explain what they had witnessed. Cara, though, came to her help when she felt her girlfriend's unusually prolonged pause.

"Look! This is exactly what it seems like." Cara simply stated. Kylie and Gigi exchanged looks.

"So does it mean Kendall is your next play girl?" Gigi snapped. She had heard about Cara and she had witnessed many people get hurt by her. She most certainly did not wish her best friend to be one of those.

"No. She's my girlfriend. Its pretty new, right honey?" Cara turned towards Kendall. She spoke as if nothing had happened.

"Kendall is this true?" Gigi asked, surprised. Kendall was too overwhelmed to form words. Therefore she basically nodded her head.

Kylie hadn't uttered a word. "Kylie.. I.." Kendall started, only to be cut off by her sister.

"How long?" Kylie asked coldly.

"A few days." Kendall answered running a hand through her messy hair.

"Do others know?" Gigi asked. Still coldly. Not trusting car one bit.

"Only my very close friends. No one in here." Cara answered confidently, getting a glare from Gigi.

"Oh my!" Kylie giggled. "Kendall is dating Cara! Now this is what I call a headline!" Kylie said though she didn't agree that Cara was girlfriend material.

Kendall's sexual orientation didn't bother her one bit. But Cara? She had a routine of breaking girls apart and ruining them. Kylie would never let that happen to her sister.

"Oh and congrats Kenny. For all you've accomplished." Gigi pointed at the cake, suddenly remembering why they were there in the first place.

"Thank you so much bae!" Kendall finally let go of her girlfriend's hand to give Gigi a hug. She had been too shocked to even notice their surprise a while ago.

Kendall gave Kylie a hug too. "You guys are definitely sleeping over!" Kendall exclaimed.

"No way! I sneaked out of the family dinner! Mom will personally murder me if I don't show up soon! I said I had to run an errand!" Kylie explained making Kendall giggle. "Kris devil!" They said in unison with a quotation mark and silly face.

Kendall remembered about that night's plan. She didn't want to spend time with family after just getring back. But Kris wouldn't let her say no if she knew Kendall was in LA.

Gigi hugged Kendall once more. "You will tell me everything tomorrow Missy! I gotta go see Hailey now!" She muttered. Cara stood there being completely ignored.

"Oh and guys my plane hasn't landed yet. I'll land late in the night alright?" Kendall reminded them before they left. She had planed her flight earlier than usual so she could have one night to herself. If Kris found out about it, she would most definitely not be pleased. Kylie nodded her head. "Can I speak to Cara for a second?" She asked. Making Cara a little nervous.