5 - Cara Style Adventures

"Hello officer." Cara sweetly answered. Kendall put her phone back inside her purse immediately.

"Good night Ma'am. I need your driving lisence and I need you to blow in this." Cara sighed and handed her lisence to the old policeman. She then, took a deep breath and blew into the tube. The guy returned her lisence and observed the device cautiously.

"You are drunk. I need you to exit the vehicle right now ma'am." The guy muttered after he checked his device. Cara smiled sweetly.

"Sir, I did have alcohol but it couldn't have gotten me drunk." She used her extra girly tone.

"I'm afraid the rates do not agree with your explanation." He pointed at the results professionally. "Now once again I'm going to ask you to get out of the vehicle." He insisted.

"Sir, she really didn't drink more than a glass." Kendall spoke for the first time.

"Ma'am please exit the car." He ignored their explanations.

Cara smirked at the man for a second. She turned off her car's lights completely so the policeman couldn't track down her car number. She then pushed the gas pedal, making her Porsche's engine roar. She drove away really fast. The policeman behind her shouted some curse words as she sped off.

"What are you doing? Are you out of your mind?" Kendall asked. She was beyond panicked.

"Relax its not the first time I do this!" Cara laughed at the scared expression on Kendall's face.

"I don't know if I should be scared or relieved." Kendall commented. "This is just insane!"

"Maybe you should be excited and enjoy the moment as it is!" Cara shouted as she speeded up a bit more.

"You do seem drunk!" Kendall yelled.

"No! I only drank one glass of wine. Nothing more! That grandpa was out of his mind!"

"Black Porsche stop the car immediately!" Policeman's voice called through the loudspeaker.

Kendall laughed. "I wonder what you will do now! Miss. Runaway!" Her voice was a little husky from all the stress.

Adrenaline was going through her veins. Though she tried her hardest to seem cool for Cara. She felt like her heart was about to explode. She had never had the chance to do anything this crazy. And here she was: Trapped in pure madness with Cara Delevingne.

Cara grinned at her. "You'll see now, babe!" Kendall felt a warmness on her cheek when she heard Cara say that. Even though British people use it a lot, coming from Cara meant something sweet to the brunette.

Cara checked the road through her mirrors. The old police car was just behind her.

"Fast and Furious you see.." She made an immediate turn to the left and her car changed routes 180°. Kendall held on to her seatbelt for dear life. Cara herself had a hard time balancing it all out. The old man could never turn his car fast enough to follow them.

"Here we go..." She started driving normally like nothing had happened.

"Woah! That did feel like a fast and furious scene!" Kendall commented. She still was somehow glued to her chair. Her body was motionless as if a shock had taken over her.

Cara looked at her fuel situation and frowned for a second. Then, a smile made its way back to her face.

"Kendall?" She started. Her friend was still somehow in shock. "Were you scared?" Cara teased.

"Scared? No! Huh! I wasn't scared one bit!" Kendall protested. Cara smiled adoringly at the obvious denial.

"Okay. Fine. Then are you okay?" She asked.