11 - Reunion-ish

Kendall opened her eyes slowly. Feeling rays of sun caress her eyes. She felt the older girl's warm body on her own. A smile made its way to her lips. She slightly turned her head to see the blonde sleeping next to her.

She tried getting out of the bed without waking her companion up. Her girlfriend only cuddled closer and held on tighter when she felt kendall move. She smirked. She might as well enjoy this. She turned on her side and snuggled to Cara. It was going to be a good day.

*******

The Jenner House

"Kylie! Get the fuck up!" Khloe jumped on her younger sister's bed after several unsuccessful attempts of waking her up. Kylie gasped and sat up on her bed.

She shouted at her laughing sister. "ARE YOU INSANE? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Khloe held on to her stomach. Clearly unable to answer through all the giggles escaping her mouth.

Kylie glared at her sister and hit her with her pillow, starting to giggle herself. "You're so annoying!" She joked as she hit her sister once more.

Khloe could hardly breathe at this point. "You.. You should have seen your face!" She burst out laughing again. Getting more pillow strikes in response.

"Girls!" Kris' voice called out as she opened the youngest sister's door. "What are you doing?" She asked.

Both girls were laughing too hard to answer. "She just scared me to death! I swear I could have wet my panties!" Kylie laughed.

"ENOUGH!" Kris yelled. Making both her daughters stop and stare at her in shock. "We organize one single family night and this is what you do? Get all childish?" She asked in disbelief. "Kendall will be here any moment! We're going out for lunch. As a family! Now you'd better get ready ladies." She snapped and turned around on her heels shutting the door.

Kylie looked at her older sister. Why couldn't Kris be their mother for God's sake and enjoy her children's happiness? Why did she even get mad? Just when khloe was about to comment on her mother's outburst, Kylie freaked out.

"Fuck! Kendall has to be here I forgot!" She immediately grabbed her phone and called her sister while khloe stared at her. What was wrong with the Jenners? She had to figure out. And she knew she could make Kendall talk about it.

- Hey Kenny! You know you have to come home to mom's, right? ... Yeah.. No we'll go out for lunch!... Okay... Yeah.. She's in a shitty mood so don't be late! Love you too... Bye.!

She hung up and smiled at her older sister. Khloe gave her a suspicious look but decided not to push it. She would need to get it straight from the horse's mouth. Whatever that made Kylie all this nervous.

"Come on Kylie! Let's go before mom cooks us alive." Khloe let out a small giggle and walked outside letting her sister freshen up.

*******

"Bye!" Kendall hung up and turned around to face her girlfriend. Kylie's phone call had woken both of them up. Cara kissed Kendall's bare shoulder.

"What was the deal? Warning you about me?" She teased. Kendall turned her head a bit and kissed her lips sweetly.

"Nope." She let the 'p' pop.

"Then...?" She asked slowly caressing the younger girl's face.

"Apparently the Kardashian/Jenner clan " She quoted Cara from earlier. "Is going out for lunch and expecting me to go with them." She sighed. She didn't want to go.

"Then we should get going. I need to go on set as well." She smiled. Sensing Kendall's sadness.

Kendall turned around and rested her head on Cara's chest. She slowly caressed her girlfriend's face. "Well, I wanna stay." She whispered. Cara kissed the top of her head lovingly.