14 - Confessions

It had been two weeks since Kendall and Cara's date. Everything seemed to be going well so far. Except for all the hiding they had to do. Kendall was deeply happy.

Her source of happiness was the girl laying beside her. She had buried her nose in Cara's neck and was enjoying the rhythm of the sleeping girl's heartbeat and her calming breathing. Kendall's hand was intertwined with her girlfriend's. She was tracing circles on the back of her hand smoothly. Basically enjoying where she was.

She didn't want to keep this a secret anymore. She wanted to tell everyone she knew. She had already told a few of her friends. Though she hadn't hung out with them almost at all except for Khloe and Kylie for one day. They didn't trust Cara one bit. But Kendall did. And knowing that was enough for the older girl.

Kendall cuddled closer to the shorter girl and pecked her neck softly. She felt Cara get tense and slowly wake up. Cara's lips found their way on top of her head and gave it a loving kiss.

"Good morning babe." She greeted, her voice husky from the sleep. Kendall sighed.

"Hey honey." She whispered softly. Cara repeated Kendall's action and closed her eyes once more. Caressing her hair. They laid in silence for a short time.

"What's on your mind?" Cara asked sweetly.

"Nothing." Kendall sighed again.

"Babe I know you." She kissed Kendall's shoulder. "Just tell me."

Kendall closed her eyes and decided to get lost in the girl's embrace once again. Baring her emotions. "I don't want to hide. I want to let my whole family know." She spoke.

"Are you sure?" Cara carefully questioned.

"Yes. I'm sure." She leaned up and gave Cara a single kiss on her lips. Assuring her of how certain she was.

"Not convincing at all." Cara teased. Kendall smirked and laid on top of her girlfriend. Taking her lips between her own. Kissing her intently. She ran her tongue along Cara's lips and gained access. Their tongues battled together. Enjoying the sensation. Kendall pulled away slowly. Not opening her eyes. "OK.. I'm convinced."

"I will be meeting Kanye today. I'll tell him and Kim and I'll figure something out for the whole family tonight."

"You sure its not too soon?" Cara asked.

"Don't you want it?" Kendall snapped.

"I just don't want you to feel forced to do anything you're not ready for.". Kendall's face softened.

"I want this. Trust me I do."

Cara sighed and held Kendall closer. "Do you want me to be there with you?" She questioned. Wanting this to go as well as possible for her girlfriend.

"I think it'd be better if I did it alone." She replied.

"Of course." Cara nodded in understanding.

"Taylor texted me." Cara stated.

"What was she saying?" Kendall asked as she relaxed further into Cara's embrace.

"That her and Karlie are returning from Paris. Here, to LA." Cara explained.

"That's great! I missed them very much." Kendall stated excitedly.

"Yeah me too."

"We'll hang out together right?" Kendall asked.

"Of course. That's why she texted me in the first place. They're planning a reunion of LFW here." Cara grinned.