28 - Halloweeeeeeen

Cara sighed and opened her house's door. She had been on set all day. All her body parts were tired exceptionally that day. She closed the door behind her. She heard some strange sounds coming from the kitchen.

Cara frowned. Kendall was going to be at Kris' house. She was certain about that. She tried to turn on the lights but they didn't. She grabbed the emergency baseball bat Kendall had put in the closet and started walking to the kitchen carefully.

Another sound.

She walked inside and suddenly a loud scream followed by a creature jumping on her back made her fall to the ground. "BLOODY HELL!" she screamed loudly. "Bloody HELL!!!" She heard laughter and recognized the voice. "Kendall? Baby?" She tried to touch the creature in the darkness. She felt lips being pressed on hers and relaxed. "Your reaction was priceless!" Kendall giggled.

"Weren't you supposed to be at Kris' house today?" Kendall stood up and turned on the lights. "Mm hmm." She hummed slowly. Cara's eyes almost fell open. "Woah." She simply muttered. Kendall was wearing a vampirella attire that made her very attractive. Her hair was it's usual state of straight and she had blood outlines down her mouth.

"You look... Yummy." Cara struggled to form words at how appealing kendall looked. "This was a pleasant surprise." She was blown away.

"Seriously weren't you supposed to be at Kris'?" Kendall nodded. "Don't you like having me here?" She made a sexy pose. "No! No! No! I love having you here I'm just surprised that's all." Cara stood up as well. "Are we going to Lilly's party?" Cara asked sweetly. "I would really love it if you come to Kris' house with me. Mase said he wouldn't wear his costume unless you come." Cara nodded.

"Just let me get changed." She was about to walk out of the kitchen when Kendall grabbed her by the collar and pushed her into the wall. "Cara Delevingne.." She breathed against Kendall's ear. Her hands were running down Cara's sides. Cara closed her eyes and let the pleasant sensations go through her body. "You smell yummy." She copied Cara's words from earlier and softly kissed her neck.

"You better get ready soon!" She winked and got away. Cara cursed under her breath. "Seriously which outfit should I wear?" Cara followed her. "I already put it there so it's all set for you." Kendall smiled. "You're so thoughtful." Cara cooed and pecked Kendall's lips.

Cara stared at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a vampirella outfit as well. Though different from Kendall's. She did the final touch to her makeup.

Her mind was all too busy though. What was she going to get for Kendall's birthday? She had thought of various gifts but none seemed to fit Kendall. "Three bloody days! What am I going to do?" She frowned. "You ready babe?" Kendall asked. "Yep." Cara walked out and was greeted by Kendall's gaze. "Woah. This looks better than I imagined in my head."

She walked closer to Cara. She had a smirk on her face. She wrapped her arms around Cara's neck. Cara automatically wrapped hers around Kendall's waist. They kissed slowly, so their make up wouldn't be ruined.

"We're the dangerous killer duo of the night! Werewolves are going to wet their furs!" Cara joked. Kendall threw her heard back and laughed. "You have no idea how childish you are at times." She shook her head. "You love me." Cara smiled. "I do." Kendall kissed her again. "I love you too." Cara grinned.

Kendall's phone brought them out of their staring. Kendall rushed to her purse and responded. "Yeah?" Cara walked over to her and caressed her side slowly. Kendall took a deep breath. "Mm hmm." Cara's hands moved higher to her breasts. "Okay..." Kendall's voice was cut off. "No no I'm okay.." She put her hand on Cara's. If she was trying to push it away, she was being extremely unsuccessful as she just covered Cara's hand.