7 - Desires

Hey guys,
Thank you so much for reading. Just wanted to give a little warning this chapter may contain some sexual scenes so beware.

********

Soon enough a waiter brought their food. Everyone was engaged in their own conversation.

Kendall frowned in surprise. "I didn't think you'd be a fan of seafood!"

"Aren't you?" Cara raised her eyebrow. "Not much.." Kendall replied. How Cara was the one who had a surprised expression on her face. "You should try these shrimps. They're the best in London if you ask me."

Cara put her fork in a sause covered shrimp and put it in front of Kendall's mouth. But her brunette friend refused to open her mouth.

"Come on I promise its good." She uttered. Kendall was uncertain.

"Look! if you don't like it, I'll let Taylor drive you home tonight!" Cara offered. Kendall giggled.

"That is a deal!" The younger model opened her mouth and accepted the shrimp. Surprisingly it tasted amazing. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed her food dearly.

Cara smirked and took a bite herself. She then, noticed while group staring at them.

"What?!" She snapped playfully, her mouth half full. Joan shook her head.

"Now kendall?" She asked Cara in her fake motherly tone.

"No way! I'm just letting her know how amazing shrimps are!" Kendall nodded.

"As much as I would like to say I didn't like it so I could go home with Taylor," she sighed. "It does taste amazing."

Karlie giggled slightly. She threw suspicious looks at Cara as if something was up which Cara didn't even notice. She didn't want Kendall to be another one of her toys. She had to talk to Cara about that.

The rest of their dinner was peaceful. Kendall and Cara were lost in their own jokes and conversations while others laughed altogether. Soon, they decided to call it a night.

"Kendall, do you want me to drive you?" Taylor asked smiling.

"You can go with her. Its fine." Cara whispered. She didn't want Kendall to feel forced to spend time with her. She wanted her to be happy. But why? She herself didn't know.

"No its fine. I'll go with Cara." She smiled and walked over to give everyone a hug. Cara followed her actions with a happy feeling that Kendall had chosen to go with her.

"See you girls tomorrow at Chanel's." Jourdan grinned and walked in her car. Going with Joan and Doutzen.

"Come on its already late." Cara pulled Kendall to her Porsche. "So did you enjoy your first day as a 'runway model'?" Cara asked.

"It was nice thanks to your Hindu thingy." Cara looked at her companion's face while Kendall did the same. A split second later they both burst out laughing.

"I don't know how I came up with it." Cara barely muttered through her laughter.

"It worked really well... So thank you." She thanked her from the bottom of her heart.

Before Cara could reply, Kendall's phone rang. "I think its becoming a routine." Kendall rolled her eyes and checked the ID. It was Kanye. She smiled and answered her phone.