One

-Caspiry-

"G'morning gorgeous. C'mon, open those eyes, I know your awake babe" his deep voice said ringing in my ears making a smile spread across my face. I slowly opened my eyes and reached for my glasses, which were handed to me halfway to the nightstand.

I could now clearly see him sitting on the bed next to me, still in his suit with his messenger bag loosely hanging on one shoulder. He looked so beautiful even with his hair all messed up and his face unshaven. The flight back must've worn him out, my poor sweet thing. I wish he didn't have to work so hard.

"Hey kitten" I whispered and crawled over to him to give him a hug "I missed you a lot."

"I missed you too angel, I promise I won't leave for such a long time ever again" he mumbled into the crook of my neck.

"You better not. I'm starting to wonder if maybe there isn't some guy in New York you're meeting" I teased pulling out of the hug but keeping my hands on his broad shoulders hoping his hands would stay on my waist.

"You're my one and only, you know that right?" he asked shaking my waist with his big hands making me giggle like a crazy person.

"I could always do with a little more reminding" I said suggestively, just to tease him. I took in his features, those small things I missed like hell when he was gone.

I started at the top, his silky light ash brown hair with natural dark highlights, God I could play with his hair all day. I slowly moved down to his perfect eyebrows and long eyelashes. His green eyes had to be my favourite aspect of him next to those perfectly soft irresistible lips that were just the right shade of pink.

He must've noticed my close inspection to his lips because a chuckle escaped them and before I knew it his lips were on mine moving at a comfortable rhythm. His tongue drew a faint line from the arch of my cupids bow down making me shiver and pull away.

No matter how much I missed his unique scent and taste, I knew if we didn't stop we wouldn't be leaving this room for the rest of the day.

"How about I go make your favourite breakfast and you shower or do whatever the hell you want?" I ask innocently.

"What if I want to 'do' you right now?" he asked slyly as his hands wander further south.

"Then breakfast?"

"It won't be breakfast time when we're done" he muttered attacking me.

My Xander is back.

His fingers softly ran up and down my side, each time they went down they ventured slightly further down and left goosebumps to trail after them.

"What's the time now babe?" I asked pushing my back further into his warm chest feeling every part of his front pressed up against me.

It was a bad idea because it would lead me into walking funny, if ya catch my drift.

"It's about 1, see I told you it wouldn't be breakfast when we're done" he said chuckling sending vibrations through me "when's your class?"

"At about 3 but I'll be back at like half 5-ish."

"Let's spend our time wisely then" he said kissing the back of my neck. "We're not doing that again! I can't miss this class Xander, keep it in your pants" I warned.

"I'm not wearing any pants, remember? Besides you kinda threw them out the window" he chuckled. I smirked at the memory, I may be slightly too aggressive.

"Let's just go take NORMAL shower then get something to eat. No funny stuff okay?" I asked getting out of bed. "No promises Caspiry, no promises."