Eleven

Xander and I had come back home from Charlottes a few days ago. These last few days have been filled with smiles- for the most part. If Xander was there I would always smile. When that strange feeling in my pelvis started, my moods would change and then there was blood.

I'd noticed this after we left the vineyard before we went to Charlotte. I guessed that it was all in my imagination, that it was my nerves and stress from work playing tricks on me and heck do I have one hell of an imagination because it made the blood real.

I wanted to tell Xan when we were at Charlotte's place on the porch but who was I to ruin his moment of happiness with my- my something. My something that was hopefully a nothing.

The plan to tell Xan this is to get him when he's most calm, hence least likely to rush me to the hospital. Besides when he finds out he'll be scared or disgusted or something that'll make him leave me and I'd get kicked out, have to move to another state so I can live with my parents again, get a new job and do all of this trying to repair a broken heart.

I'd much rather wake up extra early to scrub away the blood and stay with my wonderful fiance in our beautiful home and keep my life as it is. I won't let anyone ruin my life or Xander's especially not myself. The last thing I want to do is disrupt Xander's life in any way.

"I'm tired now bunny" I whine leaning on Xander as we rested on the couch. Xanders body vibrated as he laughed and petted my wet hair down. "It's not my fault angel, you wanted to come with me to the gym" he laughed flipping through the channels and ending up on some sport.

"I will never ever go back to that torture chamber designed by Satan himself!" I groaned getting off his sweaty chest. I did get a kick out of our trip to hell though... I mean Xander is pretty sexy when he's working out also this would be a perfect time to tell him, he's slowly starting to relax.

"I will never take you back there" he deadpanned keeping his eyes on the television. "But why?" I asked standing up to walk over to the window and leaning on the cold wall.

"They looked at you funny, like they were gonna use you and just drop you like you were some helpless twink..." he said annoyed. I started laughing at his cute jealous face. I was a helpless twink and he knew it; but hey we're both okay with that and if it aint broke...

"Would you like a sandwich baby?" I asked laughing as his frown grew deeper.

"Sure..." he mumbled sitting up and paying close attention to the television. I giggled and walked into the kitchen to start his sandwich. After making his favourite sandwich with bacon, shredded chicken and hot sauce with lightly salted chips and vanilla coke. I stopped myself before giving it to him, did a small check list looking down at the heavy plate and gave myself a pat on the back for knowing exactly what he likes.

I walked in with his lunch and handed it to him then plopped next to him stealing some of his chips.

"Thank you baby" he smiling giving me a peck then returning his attention to the television and of course that amazing sandwich I just made. I leaned on him and he gave me half of his sandwich. We ate and watched the tall men in the blue uniform steal the ball from the tall men in the red uniform then the blue uniformed guys put the ball in the hoop thing from outside the weird looking circle.

"Aw is my angel confused?" Xander asked teasingly as my frown grew and my sandwich slowly disappeared. "I don't understand baseball" I grumbled with a mouth full of chicken.

"This is basketball" he laughed putting an arm around me. "Oh" Now I know absolutely nothing about sports, it's official. "Is baseball the one where the guy wears all that padding and grabs the ball and runs to the other side of the field where the big H is?"

"That's football" he says without emotion but a glimmer of amusement in his eyes. "I thought football was the world cup thing everyone goes on about!"

"That's soccer-football. There are two types of football."

"As if it wasn't confusing already!" I whine. After those words left my mouth I instantly regretted having eaten my sandwich. Now I'd have nothing to do while he lectures me on sports. Nice Casp.

After a two hour long lecture, that I tried my hardest to get out of by making him do the dishes and then trying to persaude him into shower sex; I was clean, annoyed and could write you a Harry Potter novel length book about the history of the inside of a tennis ball.

By the time he had finished I was half asleep, the sun was slowly setting and we were cuddling outside on the bench he made. I had a burning fear keeping me awake, I had to tell him.

"Casp?" he called out looking down at me breaking the silence before I could. I looked up at him with a questioning look. "Somethings been eating at me lately, I just have to tell you something but before I do... you wanted to tell me something when we were at Charlotte's and you didn't seem very happy about it. Call me crazy but if your fiance looks at you with that much fear it sends all kinds of red flags and-"

"Bunny, what are you getting at?" I say half amused half scared.

"Are you having second thoughts?" he asked with a slightly shaky voice. My eyes shot through him, wide and worried. "No!" I suddenly shouted, loud enough for my neighbours to hear and switch on their bedroom light, open their curtain and glare out the window. Xan put his hand up and let out a slight laugh. He then rolled his eyes and forgot about the amusing moment and went back to a more heartbroken look.

"Is it about the adoption appointment? Because I know you've always wanted kids... do you just not want to have kids with me anymore?" I shook my head. There's no easy way to tell him. There's no way to tell him.

"Then what is it Caspiry? I try so hard to make things perfect for you and no one else, my world revoles around you and yet it seems my efforts are always futile. There has to be something wrong with me if I can't make you happy anymore or maybe your heart doesn't belong to me anymore or-"

"Xander when I pee there's blood. I have mood swings, I get the worst cramps and I have so many emotions swimming around in my tiny brain I can't focus or comprehend any of it but the one thing that always remains are my feelings for you. I didn't want to tell you because I was terrified that you would be disgusted with me that you wouldn't want to take care of someone who appears to be sick and I'd sooner kill myself than create another problem you have to deal with."

In one breathe I finished my rant, I felt tears form because I was so scared of what he was going to say at the end of my speech. "Why would you want to marry a walking problem."

Instead of his grip fading it became more prominent. He held me closer than before. "Why must I continuously tell you this Caspiry... you're mine and mine alone and I am yours. Nothing will change that and I've told you this on multiple occasions. You are the only reason I bother doing anything, I know it will make me a better person for you. Please don't forget that and I beg of you when there is a problem tell me."

I nodded my head slowly and the next thing I knew we were at the hospital doing countless tests.