Thirty one

I felt like the tears would never stop. In fact I was sure they wouldn't ever stop. I did this to myself. I did this to him, I made him feel like-

"But I love you" I mumbled.

"I love you too but-"

"But not enough to stay with me?"

"Not it's just-"

"Just what? Too much for you to handle?"

"I never said that" He took a breathe, wiped his eyes and looked at me. "I'm so fucking tired Caspiry. I know I'm loved but I don't feel loved. What if this continues and you decide that the spark is gone and go find someone else- someone better- someone who will be able to set fire to your skin by a simple touch. What if all of this, all this distance, causes me to become cold. Too cold to create warmth for you when you need me."

We were silent and I cried for him.

"Or has that already happened?" he asked in fear.

"Of course not Xander! I still think about you and you're love. If you leave me I won't be able to do anything, I will never love again and I will crumble into nothing without you. And if you think I can ever let anyone besides you touch me in an intimate way you're wrong. Every part of me screams for you because every part of me has been marked by you. I can't belong to anyone else. If anyone ever got as close as to touch me I'd scream your name and yours alone Xan."

"Don't lie so easily to my face" he said in disgust, "you take my love but you're body has forgotten me. You made it forget me and took it from me."

"Then take it back" I said shaking like crazy but taking a step forward. I was scared but it seems we need to reacquaint ourselves with familiar territory.

"I couldn't-"

"You can" I put my hands on his chest and leaned up, our lips almost touching "please."

"We both know you're not in that right state of mind."

"But maybe this will take me there?" I said dragging my hands down his rock hard body, to his belt to loosen it, "maybe you can make love to me, make me feel, give me sense. Then after you can fuck me senseless." I put my hand down his pants and cupped his slowly growing cock. We needed this.

"Stop Casp" he said breathing a little heavy.

"Let me do this for you, for us" I said kissing the side of his neck as I started to stroke him.

"But-" His voice shook as I laid kisses on his neck. He was becoming undone.

"I crave you and I know you crave me so go for it. Taste, if you like it- and I know you do, then bite which I also know you like. Bite, lick, just take it all babe. Feast upon me."

He let out a strangled moan. "The kids-"

"We'll be quiet... if you make me scream I'll cry out into your soft skin."

I put his hands on my ass and continued to stroke, he got harder and harder. Letting out noises of confliction.

"Please Xan?" I asked letting my lips brush against his. He gave in and kissed me. He started leaking, throbbing. I dropped to my knees and  took him in my mouth.

"Fuck Caspiry" he moaning putting his hands in my hair. He was close, I could tell and then-

Then I woke up.

I woke up alone. I got out of bed alone, checked on Jamie alone and sneaked down the the stairs alone to see Xander's bare muscular back popping and cracking. He let out loud groans and got up to stretch. As comfortable the couch is, it can't be good for an entire night.