Twelve

"Xander, I'm small not helpless" I laugh hitting him as he carries the baby cot up the stairs, well attempts to carry it upstairs. When I tried to help him he shoo'ed me up the stairs with the baby mattress. He let out groans of disagreement. "Dynamite comes in small packages bunny" I said rolling my eyes and walking down the few steps towards him. I'll be damned if he damages our floors.

After lugging the cot into his old, freshly painted office we brought up the rest of the baby furniture. Now any sane person would wonder why we're doing this when we don't have a baby and we're not married yet. Most sane couples wouldn't do this either and have no fear, I haven't gone crazy and am adopting a cat/dog to dress in diapers and treat like my baby until I actually have one... and it's definetly not mine... or Xander's. I'm too scared to wander into those fields of love but-

Shut up Caspiry.

Anyway, to my disappointment when the appointment came around the baby got really sick and we couldn't see her but there were plenty of pictures and the agency did come inspect the house. We got the go ahead to ready a baby room and then I cried for five days and days after whenever I saw a baby or toddler which was often since I had been called in to the hospital way too much for more tests to be done. Still they don't know what's wrong with me; hence the reason as to why Xander is treating me as if I'm fragile more than usual.

I'm very happy to say that I have gotten better, the pains only stayed for 9 days and the bleeding also stopped but tests had to carry on to prevent the next time it might happen. God forbid.

"Next week Casp" Xander breathes out coming to hold me and looking around at the room. It was so darn cute. My mom complained it was slightly boyish but she admitted it was still elegant.

We arranged to go to lunch with my parents and Xanders parent's after we pick her up so she can meet her new grandparents.

I can't wait and I'm just happy my health is back to normal so I can be the best possible person for Xan and our daughter