Forty Three

"We're screwed" I mumbled looking at the mess that once was my daughters room"the author of our lives has thoroughly fucked us over."

My hands slowly rubbed the lower part of my baby bump trying to sooth the tiny human who was very much alive and violently kicking in my abdomen.

"Don't say that, it'll be okay" Xan laughed as he maneuvered his way through the mess of decorations and paint buckets that littered Jamie's room.

He stopped in front of me and looked at the look of pure horror written on my face. "I'll handle it babe" he said wrapping his arms around my shoulders "and when I get tired and frustrated Wil will take over and I'll call my dad or yours or Trey or- what I mean is we're going to be okay."

"We're unprepared because of me, I'm sorry" I mumbled burring my face in his chest as a wave of cramps hit me like a ton of bricks. "If I didn't make you wait so long we wouldn't have to rush everything."

"It's fine angel, you were just being careful."

"Now you need to paint and build on Christmas day. And to make matters worse that's my birthday and I won't get my present!"

Xander is redecorating Jay's room because we saw the cutest toddler bed and had to have it but we decided to take their design and alter it ever so slightly so that it could one day be apart of a bunk bed set if we have a daughter and if we have a son well, Wil's bed can already be easily converted.

So we're preparing for our one day, but for now her old cot will go in our room for when our miracle arrives.

Our house was still perfect for us, it was where I intended on growing old and raising my kids so getting a new house was not even an option in my mind or Xanders. We'll figure stuff out. I mean what's the point of getting a giant house with millions of rooms when my kids will one day leave the house and those rooms empty?

"What do you mean you won't get your present? You'll still-"

"No I won't because Jay is sleeping in our bed and-"

"Oh that present. You mean my present to you" he said with a smirk "baby, I can give it to you anytime you want."

I hum as a mischievous smile breaks out on my face, "you talk a big game for someone who's been passing out as soon as his head hits the pillow. "

"Don't test me, you'll regret it" he said with his hands roaming my body.

"Is that so? Maybe you should make me regret it" I say looking up at him with an innocent face and taking his hands in mine. I move away just a bit, so my round stomach is touching his flat one but so our lips are just just apart. "I've been bad, you know?" I say with pouty lips leading his hands down my back and stopping right before the curve of my ass. His warm hands felt so good on my cramping lower body. "Maybe you should teach me a lesson? Make me understand what I've done wrong. Make me regret ever doubting y-"

I was cut off by a swift spank that drew me out of my tease. It parted my lips and made my eyes bulge. He smirked and laid a kiss on the corner of my mouth before squeezing my ass. "Don't test me babe. We've been together a long time but trust me" he whispered in my ear with his hot breath making me shiver "you still have a lot you can learn about me."

With that he left me in the room with my mind running wild.

"C'mon, we need to pick up the kids" he yelled.

"Say bye to granny princess" Xan cooed at his daughter who clung to him- and would probably crawl into his skin to be closer to him.

She stuck out her little arm and waved at her grandmother but kept her face in his neck and her other around him in tight hold.

Daddy's little girl will remain so until she dies. I would know, I still am daddy's little girl and at the moment I'm also holding onto my dad.

"Let's go get Wil, angel" Xan said softly holding out his hand for me to take it.

I smiled, kissed my dad on the cheek, waved bye to my mom then took my husbands hand as we walked to our car. "Thanks for taking care of our princess" I said once just before getting into the car

"Christmas is gonna be so fun" I hum thinking about all the food our parents are going to bring over as I strapped Jay in her car seat.

"You mean gender reveal day?" Xander asked with a goofy smile.

I rolled my eyes. I had let him talk me into a gender reveal of sorts. All of the Christmas presents labelled "miracle" hold a piece of furniture or plushy or clothing for our miracle and it's all themed. I decided if it was a girl the theme and colour would be gold and white furniture and there'd be little woodland creatures plushy's and clothing and if it was a boy grey and bright red everywhere with dinosaurs. Just dinosaurs.

So Xan and Wil went out and bought/built all those wonderful things and I sat in anticipation with Jay.

"What will be fun is watching Wil try his hardest to not text Lano" Xander smirked once we were both safely in our seats and ready to go. When I got in I nearly moaned because in a big was I was being relieved from this giant baby bump weight, which my mom said is probably the reason for my cramps.

I simply listened to her, even though this feels like much much more than a simple cramp due to weight. But I wasn't going to worry her or anyone else until I knew for sure. All I knew was that at his very moment in time, nothing felt okay.

I'm convinced it's nothing but my paranoia but the fact that these cramps stay for what feels like hours is not a good sign in my head.

"Oh my god. Xander our son is bi" I said realising this after how long.

"Maybe it's a phase" he shrugged driving towards the old lady house where Wil is working.

I honestly didn't feel comfortable with him going out and being away from us so soon, I know for sure Xander wasn't. He hide it well in front of Wil but the speed he's driving at the moment and the frown lines that appeared on his forehead everytime Wil spoke about going out held little to no secrets about his true feelings.

From what I could tell, Wil wasn't okay with leaving either but he made a very good point when he came to us and said he wants to go help out today. He said that if he doesn't go now, despite how badly he wanted to do nothing more than stay in his warm bed and read, he would never.

We all agreed with him.

After a traumatic event like that it's best to not lock yourself away from the world and your feelings and thoughts. So although it's painful and breaks my heart to see him cry, when his shakes get a little too violent I make him speak. Not necessarily about what happened but just about anything to calm him down.

I started to think about what actually happened to my poor k-pop and how scared he must have been. Thinking about all that was the worst thing I could do. My cramps got worse, my muscles started to feel as if they turned into stone, my breathing got erratic and my vision was blurred. I suddenly hand a burning pain in my abdomen and I felt like I needed to go to a hospital right now.

I couldn't save k-pop but I know he's okay now so I needed to make sure my baby was okay too. The car drove fast and I felt like hell.

"Xander please slow down" I mumbled, barely getting my words out as I feeling as if my throat was closing up suddenly. I think I'm having a panic attack.

"Sure babe" he said slowly slowing down but that didn't help "are you okay?"

"We need to go to the hospital after we get pop."

"What?" I heard the panic in his voice but after that I heard nothing and I was blinded by pain.

Then, I was back to a place I didn't want to be.

Unconscious in a car that was speeding, the ambulance sirens defeaning me and my pants pulled tight by a cold liquid but my hands over my baby bump.