Two

Caspiry

"-so I pulled his pants down and walked away" Ella said finishing her story about her date with some jerk from her families barbecue. I laughed at how carefree she looked about publicly humiliating some poor fool. Then again you don't just grab a girls boobs and say "squish squish". 

"He deserves to be castrated" Trey grumbled staring out the window of Ella's car. I watched from the back-seat as Ella and Trey had another argument about how he's overprotective. It's cute watching them bicker, I swear they'd be perfect couple... As long as both of them never talk to each other, their relationship would go off without a hitch. 

I zoned out and sighed. After a long day all I really wanted to do was see Xander. I wanted to touch him. I wanted him to touch me. Ugh. I feel so needy like some type of hormonal teenager and it's okay to be one it's just that... It's been four years since I was able to consider myself a teenager, I want this misery to end! 

The car came to a stop in front of my apartment building. I leaned forward into the front , kissed both of them on the cheeks and thanked Ella.

After my jog up those stairs I ended up by my red door. 

"I'm home kitten" I yelled from the front door. "I'm in the study" he yelled back. I dropped my bag on the coffee table and walked to the little room across from the kitchen that used to be my bedroom. 

Our apartment wasn't very big but it wasn't small either. It was perfect for us for now. I say for now because I plan on spending the rest of my life with Xander and in our future we need more room for well...the kids, two at least.

It sounds crazy to have my life set around this one person but this isn't just a fling or something to keep me busy (or help pay rent and some of my uni bills), I am deeply in love with him and something inside of me is screaming that he truly loves me as well. 

"Hi you" I said quietly as I looked at the beautiful man sitting behind my old desk doing what I think is paper work. "Hey you" he smiled putting down his pen and opening his arms for me to fall into. I did as he wanted and let myself melt against his strong muscly body and wrapped my legs around his waist. I loved the feeling of being in his arms, I loved how differently we're built.

He was tall, strong, sporty and basically looked like that quarterback from cliché stories. I was skinny, small and down right dorky looking with my big glasses, messy hair and 'unique' sense of style. 

I hummed in content as I kissed his luscious lips. "Mm, I missed you so much" he mumbled against my lips. "I missed you too, I'm in need of some Xander time" I mumbled into his chest before giving him a quick peck "let's make some dinner? What do you want to eat?"

"You" he said in a husky voice looking down at my lips as he bit his own.

"Not this time kitten, your a sex addict. Besides we don't have time."

"Addicts go to rehab right?" 

"Yes... Where is this leading?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"A nurse costume" he chuckles rubbing my sides.

I rolled my eyes at his silliness, not in this life time. "I just wanna spend some couple time with my Kitten before we go to El's party, is that so bad?" I asked pouting like a small child.

"Of course not sweets, I just missed the taste of your skin so much" he mumbled leaning closer to me with every word until his delectable lips were on my neck. He planted slow kisses on one spot that made me groan and push him back. 

He groaned. "Fine Caspiry but later tonight you're gonna feel it" he said lowly patting my backside.

I rolled my eyes and turned to sit on his lap with my back on his chest. He spread his legs and I fell through them to sit on the chair in-between his muscular thighs.