Nine

"Baby, it's perfect" I gush holding onto big muscly arm.

"I knew you'd love it" he laughs looking around the huge empty room.

"You're amazing" I smile pulling on the sleeve of his tight white shirt for a kiss. He chuckles softly and leans down for a kiss. It started out innocent and soon turns into lust and that didn't lead to anything good. Because now we're molesting each other and making out on the middle of a, luckily empty, reception.

I forgot all about common decency in public places and shamefully cheered him own. We did however stop abruptly when a women shrieked and a loud crashing noise rang throw the building.

"Great going guys, couldn't you keep it in your pants for an hour more?" a mans voice groaned. We looked to the corner of the large room and saw Xanders parents standing near one of the entrances.

His mother stood there wide-eyed, shaking with shattered plates around her feet. His dad was patting her shoulder with a deep frown on his face.

"Morning Mr and Mrs Talisker" I smile awkwardly.

"Hey Mommy" Xander smiles brightly rubbing my back soothingly as if trying to rub away the awkward.

"Son, save it for the honeymoon" his dad groaned rubbing his face.

"Sorry Dad," he chuckles nuzzling into my neck. "I just can't help myself" he whispered to me.

"Yes well... try to contain your urges in public or at least when your mother is around." After getting Xanders mother to calm down we took a look around the place a bit more, it's a wine farm and I couldn't think of a better place for our wedding.

"I love it!" I chanted over and over holding onto Xander.

"I'm sorry, did you say you like it?" Xander asks teasingly.

"Don't tease Xander!" his mother scolded "I'd be worried if I were you, he might just leave you for the owner of this farm."

"CJ, don't scare the boy like that, sure it's possible but he didn't have to know that!" his dad scolded playfully. They had a good laugh and Xander was frowning and pouting like a little kid.

"Don't worry honey" I giggle walking in front of him and holding his face. He brightened up a little until I continued to talk. "I would never leave you for some hunky, strong, sexy, rich, sophisticated, elegant-yet manly, breathtaking wine farm owner." With each word added to the list his frown grew.

I rubbed my nose on his "I love you silly, that guys out of my league."

"You suck" he groaned stepping away from me.

"You know I do and I do it well baby" I wink making him smirk.

"Did I not just tell you boys to resist your urges!" Mr Talisker groaned making us laugh.

And then it happened, I heard a horse gallopping towards us. Then I saw it. It's like he came from a cheesy romance novels middle aged women used read. There he was, a live Fabio, long hair and tanned skin down to the T. On his black horse, his white shirt unbottoned leaving his body exposed for all to see and let me tell you it was quite the sight to see.

He was tall dark and handsomes poster boy.

Half of me was expecting him to swoop me off my feet and we'd ride off into the sun together but the other half was shouting that Xander is hotter. I did have a point but damn, can a little gay boy not dream of a night with Fabio?

Xander's dad looked over at us with a weird smile "Xander, meet Mr Rose, owner of the farm."

"I want to lick his face" his mother whispered making her husband chuckle and I swear I heard a "me too" but that might have been me.

"Great. I'm sure he has a sexy accent as well" Xander uttered rolling his eyes.

The horse came to a stop and slowly trotted towards us, the Fabio smiled confidently and patted his horses neck.

"Hello friends!" he said happily in an Italian accent. Hello Fabio. I would pinch myself but I'm scared I'd wake from this, slightly racist, cliche dreams.

He hopped off of his horse and pulled me into a tight hug, I'm willing to die right now for I have felt heaven. He quickly released me and did the same to Xander whose eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Friendly aren't we" Xander said in a hushed tone once he was released. His mother looked so excited and patiently waited for a hug but instead Fabio started talking.

"I do apologize, I am just so happy to celebrate your love with you and-" and before he could continue he was tackled into a hug which he seemed to enjoy too much.

After prying his mother off of Aristide, which apparently meant finest and he really was thee finest, he took us on a horse riding tour in the vinyard.

He rode elegantly on his horse Lucky next to Xander and I, throwing us gentle smiles every now and then while telling us the history of his farm and how his family started it. I was completely captivated by the story, not because he told it but because of how alive he looked while telling it, his passion for his work was alive and kicking. I admired his passion because it seems he would rather do something he loved and be penniless than do something he hates and be a millionaire.

And that made me think of Xander, I had never really asked him if he loved what he did. He always just said that he did it to provide for me and make his father happy considering it was his fathers company and it was his dream to pass it onto his son.

I don't want Xander to do something simply because it'll make me or his parents happy, I want him to actually enjoy it.

I'll have to ask him about it later.

After the vinyard tour we headed back to the main reception building, Aristide invited us for lunch but we had to deny because we're going on a small trip to visit someone very important.

As we drove on the bumpy road from the farm realisation hit me, that's the place I'm going to celebrate my vows to stay with the man I love until the day my heart stops beating.

No Fabio can compare to my Xander and my heart will beat for him until it stops. I looked over at him and placed my hand on his leg.

"You okay babe?" he asked momentarily looking away from the road.

"I'm perfectly fine" I say quietly.

"Really? You're not still drooling over Aristide?" he teased taking my hand in his.

"Nah, he's nothing compared to you."

He laughed and brought my hand to his lips and planted kisses on it "You're a goof ball but I love you."

--------

Hey guys, I really hope you're enjoying this book! If so please let me know? Drop a comment on what you want, what I can improve on and all that jazz. Thanks so much.

xxx