Three

"Please just leave me alone" I begged. "C'mon, just gimme a chance" Jasper chuckled pulling on my arm.

"No, I needa go home dude. Xanders waiting for me with dinner. His parents are there and I haven't seen them in forever..." I whined. I was already late because the interview I went to dragged on and then Trey needed me at the library back at uni where of course Jasper was as well.

"What do I have to do to get you the hell away from me?" I growled growing more and more annoyed as I tried to drag him to the train. "Just have one drink with me, just one. Or I'll drive you home and on the way we can get a milkshake."

"Why are you so desperate" I groaned giving up. "Because I know you're attracted to me" he winked dragging me to his car. This is like kidnapping. "Not even in your dreams" I rolled my eyes. "Oh especially in my dreams, you can't keep your hands off me there" he laughed.

"Thanks for rushing me home" I spat sarcastically. He was basically going 20km/h all the way. "No probs" he smiled.

"Bye" I scoffed getting out but he pulled me back and forcefully placed his lips on mine. "Dude! No! Wtf!" I screeched slapping him before shooting out the car.

I stormed into the our apartment and slammed the door. My heart beat resembled one of a humming bird, I might just have a panic attack.

"Casp?" a tired voice called out as I paced around the foyer with the milkshake in my hand. "Casp?" the voice called out again becoming louder.

"Casp, do you have any idea how late it is?" Xander groaned leaning against the wall half naked and his eyes squinted. "Sorry it's just... I'm so sorry for missing dinner" I sighed feeling hopeless.

Ugh, how could I just let time get away from me like that. How could I let that disease of a person kiss me!

I looked up at Xander who had fallen asleep against the wall and felt guilty as fuck. "Babe" I whispered shaking him awake "let's get you to bed."

"You're not going to sleep with me?" he muttered blindly following me. "Not tonight Xan" I whispered pushing him onto his side of the bed.

"Love you" he yawned cuddling into the covers. "Thanks kitten" I smiled kissing his temple and leaving to the kitchen, hoping there were some leftovers.

I felt really horrible and just gross. I didn't like the kiss or anything but for a split second I did kiss back. I'll tell him in the morning and then I won't feel this guilty.

Hopefully.

I woke up to Xanders loud singing while cleaning the house. "Morning love" he smiled softly kissing my cheek "how come you didn't sleep in the bed last night?"

"Sorry bubs, I just uh... I dunno" I shrugged getting up so I wouldn't have to look at him.

"So where were you last night? Mom was kinda upset she couldn't see you."

"Well I went to that interview after class and it took forever. I swear it felt like hell would sooner freeze over-" I was interrupted by phone going off. "Who's that?" Xander asked coming over to me.

-Jasper: hey I'm really sorry about last night. I wasn't thinking, it won't happen again.

"Who is it babe?" Xander asked wrapping his arms around my waist. "Ella, she wanted to know if we could hang out" I said quickly locking my phone and pushing him away. I felt so dirty, I felt like my phone was burning my skin so I had to drop it.

"Oh, she can come over if she wants" he frowned because I pushed him away.

"No, I'm just going to study, exams up soon babe. Let me know if those people from the kindergarten call" I said rushing a to the bathroom.

"Wow, what's your hurry angel? I thought we were going to watch a few series or something together today" he said grabbing my arm before I could close the door. I sighed feeling really guilty when I saw the small smile creep on his face as he rubbed my arm. "We always do that, we watch a series and then you cry about how you'd let Tate Langdon murder you ten times over and how he's so sweet but he murdered how many people and-"

"Sorry Xan" I say softly.

"No, it's okay. School comes first right?" he said looking slightly sad as his hand slipped off of me.

"Right." Then I closed the door and locked it.

Fuck, I'm so so screwed. I can't tell Xander... Just like Jasper said, it won't happen ever again so I can just calm down.

Ugh I have to see him when I go to class later.

Heaven help me. I started a small prayer and then took a long shower.

I got out of the bathroom and was immediately greeted by silence. That's never a good sign in this house.

I walked down the hallway dripping, a million things flew around in my mind- I was too distracted to notice the broken glass on the floor. I flinched feeling the glass cut through my foot but the sound of another crash startled me too much to notice the pain.

Please be okay Xan...

Carefully I walked to our bedroom, I peeked into the room and saw Xander sitting on the bed with his head in his hands, pulling at his hair.

"Xander, babe what's wrong?" I asked softly walking to him.

His slowly looked up at me, he was crying. My big strong boyfriend was crying, the same boyfriend who had enough emotional control for the both of us. "How could you."

"Wha-" he walked over to me in a flash and showed me my phone, on the screen was another message from Jasper, a follow-up from the apology. Saying something about going out again.

"It's not what you think baby" I say looking from my phone to his bloodshot eyes.

"How do I know that? Caspiry you always go on and on about how we're meant for each other and now you go and cheat on me? I can't believe you" he chokes out dropping my phone and turning around to pace the room.

Tears flew down his face as he grabbed another photo frame and threw it against the wall.

"Xander you need to believe me when I tell you nothing happened between me and Jasper, he was taking me home and he took forever and I'm so sorry but he wouldn't leave me alone. So when I got home he grabbed me and-"

"He forced himself on you?" Xander asked his expression changing in a flash, he was no longer upset. He was furious. "Where does this guy live?" he asked clenching his fists.

"Xander-"

"No don't try to talk me out of it, this guy needs to be taught a lesson. He needs to learn to keep his hands and lips off what's mine!"

"Sweetie-"

"What? Did you like it? Did you want him to do whatever he did to you?"

"No! You're the only one I want and will ever want! He just kissed me, then I pushed him away and I didn't have the heart to tell you because I knew how it would hurt you and- I was going to believe me I just had to figure out how to tell you..." I ramble feeling tears whelm up in my eyes.

"But-"

"Xander please don't do anything to him, he's not worth your time or energy. Calm down I hate seeing you like this."

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Please say you still love me" he mumbled.

I stepped closer to him and rested my hand on his scruffy cheek "Only you." He took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around my wet torso, pulling me into his chest.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry as well" I utter rubbing his back soothingly. I pull back a little and peck his lips "okay now how about you clean but some of the glass and I'll bandage my foot up, then we can go buy new photo frames, yes?"

He looked down at my foot that was in a small pool of blood now. "I'm so sorry angel... just go to the bathroom and I'll clean your wound myself, it's my fault in the first place."

"You're too good to me" I smile kissing his soft lips again