Thirty three

"-nder?"

"-an?"

"Bunny?" a faint voice whispered, followed by a loud thump and a burst of pain on my forehead and a bright light. I think someone broke into the house and shot me in the head. Which made me shoot up from my peaceful sleep.

"Xander, I need you to take me to the hospital right now" Caspiry's quivering voice said in the dim light of our bedside lamp.

I looked at the heavy lump in my lap to see The Holy Bible, "Why did you hit me with the bible?"

"It was heavy and you weren't waking up and I need to get to the emergency room because I think my insides are exploding and I'm bleeding out my dick just a little and vomiting!" Caspiry cried and slowly my mind started to work.

"What? Since when?"

"Since last night and I know it's not my period because I've taken pain tablets and it didn't help" he choked out.

In a flash I picked up Caspiry and ran down the stairs with him in my arms, shouting at Wil to look after Jaime. 

The last thing in the house I saw was Wil rubbing his sleepy eyes as he opened our front door.

"Xan, you're not wearing pants."

"I don't care! You're not well! Who gives a damn about pants when you need medical attention?" I asked frantically with my eyes glued to the road I was speeding down.

"Calm down" he soothed rubbing my arm.

Halfway there his groaning got worse so I rolled down the window to give him some fresh air but instead he stuck his head out and vomited on my car. "Can we please stop the car, it's giving me really bad motion sickness" he screamed with his head out the car.

So I did.

"Xan, I don't think I'm gonna make it to the hospital, the car driving makes me feel like death" he said starting to cry again.

"Should I carry you? Because I can carry you" I said panicked, unbuckling my seat belt and getting out of the car.

What if he dies? Then what? Things are getting better! We're getting better! I need him.

"No Xan, we'll just take a small break and then go" he uttered tiredly with tears still running down his face but his eyes almost closed. His chest rose and fell too rapidly for my liking, his body was slowly covering itself in sweat and my heart was about to explode from seeing him this weak.

"Nope" I started to chant unbuckling him and picking him up, placing him on my hip like he was a baby. He was kinda a baby. He was my baby. To hell with was, he is my everything.

"What do you mean 'nope'" he mumbled quietly as I began marching down the road in the direction of the hospital.

"I mean, nope. My babe needs medical attention right now so come hell or high water I will get him medical attention."

"You spoil me so" he teased clutching onto me.

"You bet. We're even going to a private hospital" I winked jokingly.

"Swoon" he breathed out "I love having a sugar daddy."

"-would you like to hear the heart beat?" the doctor asked with a warm smile.

"Of my husband? No thanks. I know he's alive" I said completely awe struck by the words that had come from the doctor a few seconds before.

"No, of your baby" the doctor replied.

This time it was Casps chance to make a stupid comment. "Our children are at home and our daughter, though is the baby in our family is not a baby anymore" he said just as shocked.

"Sir. I mean the child growing inside of you at this very moment."

"That's not possible" Casp says with me shaking my head at the doctor in a silent chorus. "I unfortunately had a miscarriage. There's nothing in here" he said pointing to his stomach and I nodded sadly.

"But there is-"

"Thank you for your time doctor" Caspiry said getting up from the examining table and taking my hand. "We appreciate the help" he said leading me out of the room.

I blindly followed until I heard him crying. Not from pain. Or at least not from the same kind of pain as before. I yanked his hand towards me and he fell into my chest and sobbed.

"This can't be happening Xander."

"But it is babe, we've been blessed again and who are we to deny God's will for us?"

"You're right. Maybe this is him trying to help us fix everything?"

"Definitely" I smile and give his lips a quick peck before leading him off to the doctor who just helped us just a few moments ago.

"The heartbeat is very strong already" the doctor told us as we listened to the thumps that shouted "I'm here!".

"And they say God hates fags" Casp mumbled with tears in his eyes.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLL, I'm supposed to be doing an assignment and studying for finals but life is a joke so I'm awake at ungodly hours writing when I have research tabs and season 7 of The Middle open in the background.

In other news...

GUYYYSSSSSSSSS LOOOOOOOK HOW MANY READERS

GUYYYSSSSSSSSS LOOOOOOOK HOW MANY READERS. IF I WEREN'T ALREADY DEAD INSIDE I'D TELL YOU GUYS I'M DYINGGG. I'm in such shock because I haven't the slightest clue as to why you guys are still reading this. I was literally at 10K eight days ago. I really don't deserve this guys. I don't even smut in my own books.