Chapter 2 : Jealousy

(Ok i tried to uhm, make a character live using celebrities hehe :p But i can't think of a right guy who would portray Count D. Help me guys, for every otakus out there! ^^ )

================================================

Jill waited for Leon to come, it's still a devil hour of the morning and yet she is here in this crappy 24/7 coffee shop to discuss about Count D.She sipped her coffee as she thought of Leon continuous chasing of the count, it is no secret to her that her old partner is in love with the man who few years ago he wanted to arrested for the mysterious crimes that occurred when the count was residing in the city. Leon was no longer her partner, he resigned four years ago, to hunt for this mysterious D who traveled continent to continent in a very obvious reason,he wanted to get away from Leon and he had no plan to be found. She wondered if Leon noticed it or if he was that stupid not see the obvious or maybe Leon knows, but as stubborn as he was,he just ignored that painful truth.

The door opens with a loud bang,and it spitted the man she was waiting for, the owner eyed him angrily but never speak a word, she apologizes for the rude entrance of her friend,and the owner nodded and walked away, she sighed when Leon did not bothered at all as if he owned the place and he didn't do anything rude. As expected to annoying Leon Orcot. He lit his cigarette and stared at her, this was her cue to speak.

"Harris called me and he said that there was a suspicious pet shop in a Chinatown in the Philippines, in the city of Manila.It's in Binondo,the report said that mysterious disappearances and deaths were linked to that pet shop after the customers bought rare animals to pet."Jill handed a printed report to Leon for him to read. Leon studied the paper carefully and so seriously that Jill sensed a jealousy rising in her heart,she never saw Leon this serious,not in the eight years they were together, the department often mistaken them as an item but Leon only treated her as a sister not a lover.....

She forced herself not to think about that, it's ridiculous,Leon is just her friend, not a material boyfriend, he's simply not her type... and yet... why does she feel jealous??? and why the hell she feels it right now?

"Jill!! Jill! are you listening?" Leon shakes her arms and eyed her with bewilderment.

" I am sorry, what is it again?"

" I plan to go there later, help me to buy a ticket to Manila."

"What? Too soon? are you out of your mind, Leon? You said you haven't slept for days, why such a hurry?" she asks in a very concerned tone.

" I have to go there as soon as possible, or i would lose him again." he said levelly.

She felt pain again, she knows that there's no use on arguing with Leon once he made up his mind, her heart burns... why?? Is it possible that????

NO WAY! her mind screamed. But her heart whispers,Oh GOD WHY?

==================================================

Leon packed his things,he was so damn excited and he even called all the gods of the world to give way for him and grant his wish to meet the count once again before he loses his sanity.

He don't know about Philippines nor know the culture of the people there, but Jill said that the country know how to speak English well,and it gives him relief. At least he would not act foolishly in front of the people in that foreign soil.

He hurried his way to airport,say goodbye to Jill and the gal gave him a thousand and five hundred bucks for his travel, she is so generous and kind, he kissed her on the cheek that makes Jill blushes,he was confused why is that, but he did not bother to ask, right now his mind is focus in meeting with the long lost love he longs to be with ....  forever.