Chapter 12 : Almost Kissed

Leon does not have an appetite since last night,he was disturbed by his own thoughts,and what made him thinking so hard?Of course it is all because of the count.

Margaux enters in his room and called him out,"Leon..please i have an errand for you."

"As you please,what is it?" Leon answered.

"I wanted you to go to the Count's pet shop,and buy me a pet that suits for what you've think of  me." Margaux orders,he doesn't believe what he has heard,Margaux wanted him to go to that shop again...But Why him?

"Uhm-m-miss..." he utters gingerly.

"What?I thought you were okay meeting with your old friend,after all,He's nothing to you anymore.Is he?" Margaux said with a familiar smirk on her face.

"What is she planning?"he tells to himself,but he decided to accept the order,Margaux's his master after all...He wonders if it includes in the job of a personal bodyguard...He guessed not.

He was driven by the chauffeur in D's place.

He feels dizzy,nervous,excited,but pain is coming back to him-it feels like he's riding a roller-coaster.He doesn't know what to feel anymore.

He hesitated for a moment,and then he breathes hard as he knocks at the door.

He hears footsteps,he hold his breath,the door opens....

They stare at each other with surprise,He can see T-chan and Pon-chan are beside him,the raccoon hurriedly jumps at him.He carries the animal and pet his fur,while T-chan surprisingly did not growls at him. D is waiting for him...wondering why he is here.....

"Can i come in?" Leon asks the stunned Count D.

"Of course." He said briefly.

He then came in,Pon-chan is still in his arms,the room is a little bit okay now unlike the first time he went here...that memory of his first visit stung him.

"Would you like some tea?" D offers.He looks at him surprised...D is offering him a tea...why a sudden change of heart?The last time he went here,The count hadn't offered him,and now he has.

He does not understand...or maybe the count perhaps knew that he would come,Margaux might called him-and the lady is his customer and he is here in her behalf,the only reason D is nice to him because he is representing his master.

He was saddened by that thought..He is so foolish to think that D actually cares for him.He should know better.

"Yes,please." he said finally.

Count D pours him tea..he then noticed that the cup was his!

This is the same cup he was using before,back in L.A,five years ago......

D looked at Leon,he noticed the cup!He blinked in shame..he can feel the heat in his cheeks now...

"T-this cup.....it is the same cup i've been using before..." Leon said almost like a whisper.

"T-that's.....y-yeah....it was." D admitted because he knew that he cannot find an excuse for that.

Leon gazed at him,his eyes are asking....

"Oh god,please don't." D cried to himself.

But then Leon does not pursue it....

He sighed in relief.

"What are you doing here,Mr.Orcot?" D buzzed Leon with such a polite and formality,it irks him so much that he raised a brow at the count. D realizes what he said,but he just sips his tea for distraction.T-chan also moans at the formality,he feels like it is absurd.