Chapter 47:Trickery

Sofu-D was furious,anxious and worried sick about his grand son who ran away,and most of all, he escaped by tricking him!He can't still believe it,he has no idea,that the young D is capable of doing such thing.He believes that the reason why the young count left home is to warn his son and Count D of his plans.He run his fingers to his temple,he massages them softly as he thinks.

"What a reckless child he is,I should have known,he inherited that disgusting trait from that human!",Sofu D hissed in irritation.

"I should find him immediately,the streets are dangerous,if he expose his abilities from them,he'll put himself in more danger.",he mumbles to himself,so he called upon his animals,from the air and the land,ask them to find his grandson before his son and Count D find him.Or else,his plans would be in vain.

===================================

Leon couldn't take it anymore,he perked up from his seat and confronts Trevor who's currently talking to someone in the phone.

"Fuck this,Trevor,How come,we don't have any leads yet?It's freaking four hours already,i don't know where my brother is,who took him away,damn,I thought you could help us!",Leon hollered impatiently.

Trevor barely restraint himself from punching this annoying man,but Jill eyed him,and asking him to be patient,he sighs in frustration and slowly regain his calm,before he answers.

"My henchmen are doing their best Leon,this is a big city,if you don't realize yet,and shouting at me won't help us,it won't help get your brother back,so calm down,idiot!",Trevor managed to say,holding back his irritation and urge to hit him.

"Why you----",Leon is about to attack Trevor but Jill stop him,eyeing him angrily.

"Goddamn it,Leon!Quit it!Your attitude won't do us anything good,i understand,where you're getting at,but please calm down,Trevor is doing his best to help us,even if he should not concern himself to this in the first place,can we just appreciate every hands who's willing to help us right now?",Jill said in a tired voice,it is rare to see Jill lose her cool,Leon calms himself,he forces himself to face them and in very soft voice he apologized.

"I'm sorry,waiting here is just crazy,I don't know where my brother is,Is he safe?awful things are playing on my mind,i should not lash it on you guys.",Leon said sincerely.

That lightens the mood,Leon's eyes still fixated on the ground,ashamed and afraid of what he might see in Jill's eyes,but he was startled when he felt a hand placed on his shoulder,when he looked up,he saw Jill,smiling at him,gosh,he don't deserve her friendship,Leon thought.

"It's alright Leon,We understand,I'm just afraid,that you'll breakdown soon,so i have to snap you out of it,and help you to get hold of yourself.",Jill said with her caring eyes,full of understanding and compassion.Leon could only smile with that,really,he don't have an idea,what did he do in his past life to deserve D and someone like Jill,he is blessed.

"Thanks,i appreciate it...",Leon answered and he faces Trevor and apologized as well.

"It's okay,we have our moments,Now,if you're done in your tantrums,May i speak now to my colleague?"Trevor said levelly.Leon dismissed his remarks,instead he lowered himself onto a couch,he cannot afford to lose his temper now,not in the second time,especially that Jill already reprimanded him,and Trevor is still their best resort,he closes his eyes,and wishes that Chris is okay,if he's not,he cannot forgive himself.

============================

Meanwhile,Count D is waiting anxiously from his seat,he have made a tea twice,and still,Leon is not in his shop yet,with trembling hands,he sips his tea as he thinks of his whereabouts,he fears the possibility of Leon's been taken away by the witches,he gasps in horror but immediately dismiss the thoughts,he hopes for the best,he then regrets his decision of declining Leon's offer of a cellphone,if he only accepted it,he can call to him right in this moment,he gulps in remorse.