Chapter 16 : Date In Amusement Park

Count D's eyes broaden in dismay and surprise when Leon took him in Amusement Park!

"Is this a joke?" D mutters still in disbelief.He stares at Leon and the man seems to be fired up and looks stupid and childish.

Leon finally looks at D and he saw that the count seems to be unhappy.

"Hey D,what's the matter?Don't you like in here?It's fun i assure you." Leon convinces D,his eyes thrilled.

"Okay then,if you say so.So what we will do now?" D said as if he was bored.

In D's surprise,Leon put his arm in his shoulder,He looks at him and the man just winks.

"Gosh,why he's so handsome." D whispers breathlessly.

"Let's go and have some fun!For our first ride...ah yes! The Star Flyer!" Leon said in a tizzy.

When Count D sees what Leon is pointing,He gets pale and horrified...That's a roller-coaster,an inverted one...He couldn't ride that thing,He would die if he does!

"What's wrong D?Don't tell me you're scared?" Leon teases.

"I c-cant ride that thing...I would die!" D screams.

Leon shrieks in laughter,his eyes are teary now,He just can't imagined that D would chicken out,and the look in his face is just extremely absurd.

"Laugh all you want Leon, but you can't make me." D said miffed.

But Count D was once again startled when Leon holds his hands....

"Don't fear D,I am here with you." Leon said solemnly.

D felt the assurance of what Leon said,oddly enough He had convinced him to try the ride.

and here they are,riding the Star Flyer,Leon did hold his hands....and he feels less afraid,This man is going to protect him and he feels so secure...Count D admitted,He did enjoyed the whole ride.

And that is not the end of their adventure,they also ride the Star Frisbee,Viking,Jungle Splash and many more.D didn't imagined that he could be this happy!Leon never let go of his hands,they are enjoying their time together.

They decided to rest for a while and Leon bought some fruit drink for him,"This guy is so thoughtful and sweet." D thought while stealing glances at his dear detective.

Suddenly,a group of teenagers,all girls are looking at them,giggling and it seems that they are enjoying watching him and Leon,he suddenly got conscious,Leon seems oblivious about the attention they are now getting.

"D,you're silent,is there a problem?" Leon asks.

"N-nothing.." D lied.

D's heart jumps when Leon touches his cheek,He wiped something in his mouth,He blushes.

The group of teenagers cheers for them,that's when Leon realizes what these girls might be thinking about him and the Count.

He pulls away,his face flushed.D is trembling and unable to look at Leon.This is so embarrassing,the girls are still watching and giggling like idiots.

Suddenly one of the girls approaches them..."Hi,sorry if we had disturbed you,We just can't helped it,you guys looked perfect!"the mysterious girl said smiling.

Leon and D looks at each other,their hearts are racing and beating crazily.

The teenagers starts teasing them,and Leon smiles,D sees his face is reddened,he doesn't know if it is because of shame or....Does he feels the same?

<Music starts Playing >

Two old friends meet again
Wearing older faces
And talk about the places they've been

Leon and D's faces flushes,what's with the music? It seems that the song is referring to them....

Two old sweethearts who fell apart
Somewhere long ago
How are they to know
Someday they'd meet again
And have a need for more
Than reminiscin'

and Now the clever group of teenagers sing along with the chorus...

Maybe this time
It'll be loving they'll find
Maybe now they can be more
Than just friends
She's back in his life
And it feels so right
Maybe this time, love won't end

D smiles and he knows that his face is so red like he was slapped by someone,while Leon snorts both in embarrassment and happiness,those young girls are crazy,but he owed them a lot for this unexpected turn of event,somehow it made him and the count happy.

Then quickly as the song started,the rain begins to fall,Leon hold D's hands and pull him away to take refuge.

Leon realized what he did when he saw the face of the count,D looked stupefied.

He curses himself,he is being too obvious,he should take it slowly.He doesn't want to rush.

"Ah-s-sorry." Leon said softly and let go of D's hands.

"I-its alright." D answered almost like a whisper.

There's a long pause,and Leon breaks the silence."Those brats are crazy,aren't they?" Leon cracks up when he remembered that moment.

"Y-yes,t-they seemed to mistaken us as a ....." D stopped,he cannot continue what he is trying to say.

"Lovers." Leon continued.

A silence befell the two,it is just feel so awkward.

Leon seems to be so cheesy to him this day,He doesn't know if he could harbor a hope from those gestures or simply considers them as a friendly expressions.

All of a sudden,he feels cold,and Leon saw him as he shivers,Leon took off his jacket and put it around him,D's heart seemed to stopped,this is too much,his darling detective is being so nice to him and he fears that he might kiss him for his sweetness!

"T-thanks L-Leon..." D said as he bit his lips.

Leon gulps when he saw D bit his lips,naturally he would say it is gross if a man do that,but now,D is just so sexy!

He curses..Why does D have to be so beautiful in his eyes?

He is driving him crazy, he is just controlling himself,but he isn't sure if how long he can take it...

This is madness...Every second he spent with the count is making him desire D more.

And D feels the same way too....

The Danger awaits,when the night falls....

ready to vanquish them from the face of the earth.

Would they able to confess their love for each other?

Or it would forever buried and untold?

<To Be Continued>