Chapter 18 : The Witch and Count D's Fury

"Don't involve Leon in this battle,Margaux." D chided.

"and why not? He gotten himself in this mess anyway,Don't you see?It was fate My dear friend,He is here because he is doomed to die." Margaux hissed,her eyes shooting death stare at Leon.

"Touch him and i'll kill you." D threatens the witch,Margaux seems to be surprised but then she shrieks in laughter.The hag looks at the kami with pitiful eyes,her lips seems to be mocking  him.

"Aw,that is so sweet of you my dear...I never know that you became this foolish for the sake of that worthless human." Margaux said flatly.

"I meant what i said Margaux,Don't you dare touch him-----" but Margaux did not want to listen,she raised her pointing finger at Leon,The blonde was startled,nervous even on what this witch is planning,and Margaux points at the man's chest and she squeezes her hand with an evil laughter.

Leon screams in pain,his heart seems to be burning,The count rushes to him and glared at the witch.

"Stop it!!!!" Count D reproved but the witch was so stubborn,she just smirks at him and she once again squeezes her palms as if she is really squeezing Leon's heart.

Leon kneels in pain,he's holding his chest,D doesn't know what to do,He tries to fight the spell but the witch's magic is too strong,He tried other tactic,he bit his thumb and the fresh blood oozed,He chants an ancient prayer,He can still hear Leon cursing in pain,He tries so hard to focus to stop the spell,He hears the witch moans in agony,he can imagine how fierce are her eyes....but then Leon yelped in both horror and unimaginable pain,He was forced to stopped chanting to check on Leon,the man is still alive,blood is streaming in his chest,he looked so pale and weak.His tears begin to flow,as Leon holds his robe,his eyes on him-----His dear detective is dying!

"No!!!!! STOP IT!!!" D yelped in horror,his golden eye widen,there's a black aura that begins to surround him.The ground begins to shake,the cries of the animal kingdom are heard,The witch smirks as she figures that the count will show his real force to save the mortal. 

Count D's  black aura gets stronger,He is now standing,leaving Leon unconscious in the ground,he doesn't look up to the witch yet,but when he does....

The witch is terrified.....

The mismatched eyes gold and purple are gone,It became red and black,a symbol of death and blood lust. Margaux was taken aback,she can feel the tenacious,more like possessed and merciless energy coming from the Count. For the first time in her life,she feels the urge to run for her life.....

BUT IT IS TOO LATE...

The count,having an eerie smirk on his face and eyes of a murderous prey....

She trembles in fear....The Count is walking towards her,she tries to move but she cannot.

What kind of spell the Kami has made?

She was beyond horrified,she feels her hands gets numb,she cannot utter a word....

She painfully look at the count,who is now standing in front of her....

The fury in D's eyes made her hair stand on it's end......

" I told you...DON'T EVER TOUCH MY MAN!" D wailed in enmity and he digs his claws at the witch's chest and rips her heart out.

Margaux was petrified,her eyes in shocked,as the count crashes her heart in malevolence and bitterness as what Margaux did to Leon.

The witch fell lifeless in the ground...D stormed his way to Leon...

His eyes are back to normal now,he check Leon's pulse and he uttered thanks to the deities when he learned that the man is still alive.He hugs him with passion and affection.....

As the spell broke out,the crowd is no longer frozen.

They are now staring at them with bewilderment,so the count lift Leon and flees from that place.

"My darling,hang in there." D whispers as he kisses Leon's forehead.

Now D is sure that no one is looking,He leaps and flies hastily in the sky,as he carried the man at his back-fighting for his dear life.

~~~~xxx~~~  ~~~~xxxxx~~~~ ~~~~xxx~~~ ~~~~xxxxx~~~~

A/N : Hahaha,yes the eyes are kinda look like sharingan of the Uchiha's tribe..I cannot find any photos that is suitable for D's eyes :/ So sorry if you don't like it. Hehe :p