Chapter 50: Revelation and Mischief

A/N : Alright,we're getting nearer to the end,and i'm very sorry if i delayed it so much,Honestly,i made a draft for this story and i have finished writing it's finale a year ago but things gone messy and i kinda lost my motivation,if you know what i mean?So,thank you very much for all those readers[though most of you are Silent readers,I see ;) ]who were waiting patiently for the updates,I'll be doing more fanfics next to this,like Hunter X Hunter,Gokusen,maybe a Naruto fic,so this is all for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Papa D is relentless,he is anxious because his mind are running with awful scenarios that his son might be poorly fell into,he grimaced in concern and terror.His stubbornness is more like Vesca,his father.

He was stopped on his trail when his eye caught the glimpse of the man he was thinking just some moments ago,his cheeks flushed.

Victor slowly approached him,his hands on his pockets,his eyes are quizzing the Count and Papa D barely managed to catch his breath.A tug of smile escaped from Victor's lips.

"Where are you heading D?" Victor asked calmly,his gaze focused on him as if he won't like him to go any further but here---with HIM.

His heart flutters in a moment and he scolded himself for that ridiculous phantasm.He calmed himself before he returned to his passive expression.

"It doesn't concern you,Actually I'm in a hurry,if you don't have anything important to discuss to me,May i take my leave?" Papa D said sternly.

Victor stiffens,he doesn't like it when D is using that polite tone to him,it's unfamiliar,and less intimate.But then,that's what he wanted right?to be separated from this man?And why the hell he was here?Talking to him?and his tone is freaking annoying him?He isn't sure either.He doesn't understand it himself.

Papa D watched how Victor's expression dulled,and he's sure that the indifference he was showing to him hit him hard,but he doesn't have a choice.Any second delay would increase the risk of endangering his son.He made a step forward,ignoring the urge to look at him once again and to apologize.But before he could step any more further,he was stopped frozen on his tracks when he felt a death grip on his arms.He tensed,and looked up warily to the owner of that strong hands that he is sure would leave a mark.Their eyes leveled,and something flashed on Victor's orbs,a look of genuine concern and worry.His heart pounding hard and loudly to his chest.It seems like,they're suddenly in the place wherein the time is suspended.

But he doesn't have time for this,his son needs him,and his safety is his first priority,he could deal with Victor later.But not today.He carefully removed his hands from his arms without breaking eye contact with the man.He wanted to throw his arms around his neck,buried his face to his muscled chest,and to kiss the living daylights out of him,but it isn't the right time for that.So he grudgingly kept his distance.

"We can talk but not today,i have a very important thing to tend to." Papa D said levelly.

Victor nodded in approval though he was disappointed but he knew better than to push his luck.

"I understand,but let me tag along." Victor said.

Papa D's eyes widens in shock of what he just heard.He shook his head disapprovingly.

"No,You can't." Papa D said curtly,finality hinted on his voice.

But as stubborn as Victor was,He ignored the serious expression from the count's face,and in defiance,he grins at him.