Chapter 13 : The Plan

Leon finally made it outside D's shop,Now he can finally breathe....but the smile on his face is still there,a big smile actually....He admits he feels that he has butterflies in his stomach right now,especially whenever he remember that moment when he almost kissed HIM!

His smile widens and he feels like he's in heaven.Whatever pain and anger he felt yesterday seems to be melted and gone now because of the incident earlier. 

Love is such a mystery, It would make you cry,it will make you smile,It gives you pain,it gives you joy,He then realized that when you love,it all comes hand in hand....and what you need is courage to face it,just to be with the one you love.

He felt that D might likes him too,he didn't know where it came from,But called it a hunch,but what happened in D's place convinced him that the count has special feelings for him too...If it is true that D wanted to forget him or he wanted him out of his life,why he kept that cup?The cup he was using back in L.A,and he knows that Count D is so sentimental,so keeping that cup means the owner of that thing is important.

His travel in this country might not be in vain, after all. He thought and finally went home.

====================================

<Third Person Point Of View>

The old man clenches his fists after watching what seems to be a romantic film using a magic crystal ball. He paces here and there,thinking,planning,what would he do to set them apart?

That useless,blonde,good for nothing former detective,Leon Orcot is a threat to his plan. He should not be there,in the first place.The man stares outside of his window,when somebody knocks....

"Come in." he said flatly.

A child walks in still silent,and when he turned around,He smiles at the young boy.

"How are you feeling,my grandson?" He asked while he figured out what would be his next step.

The child just stares at the old man,so he whirled around and grab a picture frame.

"My,my...Your son is indeed already touched by the humans." the old man whispers as he holds the picture of his son.As his grandson stands beside him and looks at the photo,his eyes widened when realized that the man in the photo was his father---and he looked like his older brother-----D.

==================================

Margaux is indeed waiting for Leon,the lady is in the porch,her arms are crossed,he stopped nervous,He remembered what he told Margaux,his vow to forget the count for good...He knows that he could not make it true now,especially when he had a reason to pursue D.

"What took you so long,Leon?" Margaux asked,he noticed that the smile she used to wear is gone.

"Uhm....t-the count suddenly f-feels unwell,s-so i looked for him for awhile..."<he  wobbles> "Here,D said you're looking for another cat,so he gave that to me." Leon said avoiding the fiery eyes of Margaux. He then thinks,why does Margaux looks angry?Does she feel jealous?

He shakes his head in that stupid assumption. Margaux is still looking at him,her face is bleary,so he doesn't know what's in her head.

Margaux grabs the cage of the feline and without a word walks away from him.

Did he offended her? He asks worriedly....But he doesn't remember the exact reason why the lady is upset. So he just ignored it and thought that she might be having problems-well women are sure complicated creatures.

Leon decided to go back in D's place...he is actually worried about his condition,and though the count has animals to look for him,he couldn't trust them enough to take care of D. 

"Well,Leon,it seems that you can't wait for tomorrow.." he mumbles to himself,and as excited as he was,he almost run his way to the Chinatown.