Chapter 45: Young D's Venture

A/N : Hi hello,there,it's been awhile,hasn't it? I am so sorry for the delays,honestly,i experienced a writer's block,really.Geez,i'll spare you the drama behind it,so here it is,the new chapter of this series,I hope,i finished this before October ends.Thank you for waiting♥

===================================

Young D was exhausted,his weak and fragile body couldn't take it anymore,so he decided to rest and sit in one of the benches in the park.Milka was exhausted too,his wings were tired as hell,she wanted to go home but she knew that her master won't be amused,and certainly,he won't go with her,so in bitter surrender,she plopped herself beside the young kami.

Lost in his thoughts,The Young D contemplated in the mischief he have done to the elder kami,he shudders in thought of the consequences of it,but he have no choice,he has to act on a situation,he couldn't just sit down knowing the evil plans his beloved grandfather planned against his father and brother.His thoughts were disturbed when he sensed the lingering presence of his friend,Milka,when he looked at her,he saw the worry in her eyes,he couldn't help but to smile,he is grateful that he have her,or else,he might have turned into a cynical and vengeful being just like her old man.

"What's bothering you,Young master?",Milka quizzed him with her pleading eyes.

"Nothing,i am just tired.",The young count replied smoothly.

"You're lying.Don't forget i can get through you.",Milka protested.

The Young Count can only beams at that,he cannot really hide anything from his best friend.

"You really knew me well,Milka,I wonder sometimes,if you can read my mind too.",The young D teases.

"Most of the times,but there are things you hide skillfully from me,and that makes me more worried.",Milka hollered with her lips pouted.The Young Count chuckles in the cockatiel's childishness,she's older than him,but she does act like a child sometimes,not that he resents her for it,instead he finds it really amusing.

"What?",Milka glowered at him,embarrassed and annoyed.

"Nothing,really,Milka,You don't have to worry so much,i can handle myself.",Young D reassured his friend.

But Milka know better,her young master despite of his abilities,is still a child,and she couldn't imagine what awaits them in the long run,not to mention,the wrath of the elder kami,when he regained his consciousness,she is mortified,but then,she chose to tagged along,so she is willing to face the repercussions of her choice.

"Come now,Milka,we have to get going,it will be dark soon."-Young D

Milka do what she has been told to do,she prepared to depart when out of nowhere,she was apalled,when two men,who looks like goons approached her young master.She couldn't act faster,because the men grabbed the young count,and they took him inside the white van,she tried to fight them but she cannot transform into her human form,because it might worsen the situation more,in her surprise,she was too been taken,and for the first time in her life,she screamed help to all the deities she knew,but all of her efforts were in vain.

========================

Chris couldn't muzzled his excitement to see his brother and the Count D,and all the pets he lived with for a year,Pon-chan and T-chan,even the beasts in the Count's petshop.He's not sure if he is able to see them in their human forms,but he could only hope for the best.

He was now a teenager,he have outgrown the toys and his childish perspective in life,his innocence was now tainted,but he have no regrets in the process,Life is unending school of knowledge,sometimes it fails you,sometimes you win,well that's what makes it exciting isn't it?He never faltered on his belief that someday,his brother leon will finally find the count,and he'll bring him home.As a kid,he just knew that Leon's relationship with the count was a mere friendship,but as he grew older,he understood,it was not.Leon,even if he denied it,he knew that his older brother was in love with the Count.He beams at this thought,he couldn't wait anymore.

He was finally here!He looked around,to find Leon,but he cannot see him in this throng of people,busy with their own worlds,talking in the phones,family reunited after long years of separation,and such,he blinked,he realized,he was tired,he desperately needs to sleep,he glanced at his watch,it's quarter to five in the afternoon,Leon was 20 minutes late already,not that he was startled by it,he knew that Leon will be late as usual,some things never changed at all,he mused to himself.

He didn't noticed the strange man eyeing him from the afar,watching him carefully,the suspicious man approached him,he eyed the stranger cautiously.

"Hi there,young man,did you waited that long?"-the suspicious man asked in a friendly tone.

"Who are you?",Chris buzzed,not tearing his gaze away.

"I'm here to fetch you.A favor from a friend.",the man answered cheerfully.

"and who is that?",Chris quizzed.

"Why?you're brother of course.",the man replied,it's a long shot but the man tried his luck.

Chris begins to relax,and he was bit embarrassed of his attitude towards the old man.

"I'm sorry,i'm just really tired,and i am new to this place.",Chris apologized.

"It's alright,i can't blame you,i'm sure you are dead tired of the long journey,shall we go?",the stranger man asked,he was grateful that his instincts is working today,he flashed a grin,so fast,chris missed it.

"Okay.",Chris replied and he yawned.

The stranger carried his bags and he smiled to himself,he is sure a lucky man.

Unknown to Leon,his younger brother was taken away by a stranger,he was really pissed already of the heavy traffic that welcomed him today,he cursed.He was late again,if he only left an hour ago,then this shit would not happen in  the first place,he cussed indignantly.He just hope that Chris stays where he is,and he hopes,nothing unnecessary happens today,but the bad luck was on his side,and his brother was in danger and so does the young D.