Chapter 5 : First Hearbreak-The Girl In The Rain

As he finally made it outside,the rain begins to pour,he walks away from the shop,he cannot endure the pain that he cannot stop crying,he's thankful that is raining so people would never know that he is weeping like a child who was lost.He had many ex-lovers in the past,but never in his life he experience this kind of pain, it is killing him.He then realized D was his first heartbreak,and he was a man!How cruel and crazy it was!

He can't believe that his efforts are wasted,not because his love is not reciprocated but it is because he learned that the count never cared about him,For D, he was just a toy.He cursed under his breath when he thought of that,he was so foolish,he wasted his career and money to chase that apathetic,uncaring man.

He keeps on walking like a zombie in a low-budget Hollywood movie,determined to get away from D's place.Some people are staring at him,might asking themselves why the hell he's walking in the streets while it's raining so hard,but he don't care.He don't fucking care at all.All he wanted to do is to leave this damn place and go home, find some chicks and go back to his work again,forget about him, Everything about the Count.

He is so preoccupied with his own thoughts that he didn't notice that there are men who are following him from behind, before he realized it,it was too late because he felt the sharp object pressed on his throat,while the other man is blocking the way and serves as a look out.

"Give me your money or i'll slit your throat!"a man warns him while looking at his both sides quickly,afraid of someone might interfere in their dirty business.

Leon eyed the man as if he was bored,the man shakes him and searches his pocket, he don't protest,he don't care, he doesn't care if that man take his things,he doesn't give a goddamn thing about it at all.

After the culprits get what they want,they ran away from him, he stood motionless in the road and chuckles in a bitter voice,"Well, well, Leon, you're so damn lucky today! First you got dumped, and now you're broke! What a wonderful life do you have! Just fucking great!"he screams,then laughs and then he collapse and cries... Who would have known that loving someone could be this painful? He wanted it to stop but the pain still remains,and every second is a torture, he thought he was already dead. His heart died when D shut him out of his life.

Unknown to Leon, there is someone that eyeing at him, a woman. The lady is now at his side, he felt her presence, he looks up. She is so pretty, and she is smiling... she is smiling at him.

"Hello there,handsome,what are you doing in this dangerous place?" the beautiful girl asks him but he was so stunned to answer.She is holding a big umbrella that shields them both from the rain.

"I was...uhm, i was robbed,there was nothing left to me."he said embarassed,his eyes still on the woman's face, she is a goddess, she's so beautiful.

The lady extends her hand for him to reach, he accepted it and he stood up.

"I am Margaux. Margaux Rivera, and you are?"

"Leon. Leon Orcot."

"Nice meeting you Leon, Let me take you in our house so I could help you." she said with very sweet voice and eyes that are so caring that seems to convince him, he has to get away from this place after all, so he took the offer.

There is a black car waiting for them and a man greeted the lady.

"Please get in." -Margaux 

"Okay." he said he was surprised because he don't trust people he don't know,but with Margaux,he feels safe and at peace.Or maybe he just so tired of everything that happened that he doesn't have the energy to think.Proof is that once he get in the car,as he closes his eyes, he easily fell asleep.