Are You Terrorists??

' Are You Terrorists?? '

When people say that i cant help but remember a joke i heard somewhere, it went like : 

One day a lady was attacked by a dog and to help her a guy came forward and kicked the dog and the dog died. It became a national news, saying that ' an American guy saved a lady in trouble by kicking the dog ' but when the guy said he wasnt american the news became, breaking news 'foreigner saves lady by kicking the dog ' this time the guy says he is a Pakistani to which the news becomes, international news which says ' terriorist attacks a lady and kills her dog.'

Let me begin by telling you that 

TERRORISM has NO RELIGION.

Islam isn't about war or about fighting and killing innocent lives. Its about unity and brotherhood. 

A muslim man or women is forbidden to kill another human unless and until in defense but even then they can't literally take a life..not unless its a grave condition..

I feel ashamed that our people are into terrorism, i really do, but please tell me when a person from another religion does an act of terrorism why are we the ones who are blamed? Why are other muslims who aren't invovled in it still looked down upon? And most of all why are we being treated badly for the things some other muslims who clearly aren't following islam did? Why???

In those terrorist acts people among us are also being killed aren't they ??!!!

All am asking you is to give other muslims a chance too, not everyone of us are insanely blood loving and politically idiotic terrorists. 

U can't judge all the muslims just by witnessing the actions of the others.

Heres sumthing i really want you guys to know - 

Islam tells us to: 

Hate no one, no matter how much they've wronged you. 

Live humbly, no matter how much wealthy u've become. 

Think positively, no matter how hard life is. 

Give much more even if you've been given little. 

Forgive who has wronged you. 

And do not stop praying for the best for those you love.

Yeah i know.. easier said than done but can't we atleast give it a try. Believe me if we achieve even one of the above stuff, it feels sooo good, soo peaceful. 

(:

So tell me now ..... HOW CAN A RELIGION THAT PREACHES THAT ^ WOULD WANT ITS PEOPLE TO GO KILL INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS??  

THE MEDIA HAS TAKEN IT UPON THEMSELVES TO TRASH ALL MUSLIMS AND BLAME THE MUSLIMS FOR WHATEVER REASON THEY WANT TO.  

LIKE I SAID NOT EVERYONE ARE MONSTERS AND LIKE THE WAY YOU CANT BLAME AND PUNISH ALL UR CHILDREN WHEN ONE DOES A BAD THING,U SHOULDNT BLAME AND PUNISH ALL THE MUSLIMS THAT YOU COME ACROSS FOR BEING TERRORISTS.

He who kills the innocent for their selfish reasons is not worthy of being called a muslim or even a human, matter of factly.

TERRORISM has NO RELIGION.