With Him do Hearts Find rest

I don’t know, but I’m so weak.

Why do you say such thing my dear?

Is it because you failed an exam? Is it because you can’t compete with the others? Or is it because you are heart broken for the loss of someone dear to you?

My dear brother and sister, not because there is a tear falling from your eyes you can consider yourself weak already.

Crying isn’t a sign of weakness, actually people who cry, Allah have soften their hearts, they are easily touched and moved to the extent that tears fall from their eyes.

Crying is a form of relief and mercy from Allah, please do not mistaken it to some sign or act of weakness. It is a form of act that needs no explanation.

When we are hurt, broken and all these things what do we usually do? Cry? Overthink? and then what? Some don’t even move on, they stay still.

If you are in a phase wherein you have lost someone, a father a mother or a close friend then remember the pain that the Companions of Prophet Mohammed pbuh went through when our beloved Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam) who was loved by them more than their own parents, died.

Great men such as Umar Ibn Al Khattab Radiyallahu Anhu was in chaos, like a madman with his sword threatening anyone who dared tell him Muhammad (Sallalalhu Alaihi Wassalaam) died, a man praised by Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam) for his modesty and love for Islam.

‘Uthmaan Ibn Al Affaan Radiyallahu Anhu who stayed still, immovable that others thought he has lost his voice on that very day, or the warrior that was Ali Ibn Abi Talib Radiyallahu Anhu who at that time was in so much shock that he remained like that for two days, does your pain even come to this level of pain they have?

But what made them survive such tragedy? What made them move on?

Yes, it was because they had Allah. They CHOSE to recognize that the One dwelling in their hearts is the One who is the Most Powerful!

And look how Allah comforted them, they became men whom lead the Mu’mineen! Great men who fought for the sake of Allaah. How can someone fight and lead the way without Allah.

You’ve lost someone yet you’re still here breathing through the mercy of Allah.

What hardens the heart is when you try not to recognize who really dwells in your heart, it is also when you try to put or attach someone else in Allah's place.

You are strong in many ways, because Allah never puts you in a situation that you cannot handle, when you are there know that you will be guided by Him just have the faith, that’s what He wants, Allah loves it when we call upon Him.

Realize that Allah gifted you with such a strong weapon, your heart, He gifted something that will constantly remind you of His Mercy that He never left you nor will He ever do.

And we pray that Allah forgive us our sins for all the time that we forgot or intended to replace Him in our hearts.

Ameen

Writen by Zohayma