Whats In A Religion?

Whats in a religion??

When i am really upset, sad and heart broken, i lock myself in my room and just cry my eyes out while thinking why was i even born? Why was i put in a world where people are soo rude, mean, arrogant and not to forget ignorant ?

WHY? WHY? WHY? And more WHY's?

At times of grief and worry i run to Allah. I just weep and tell Him my sorrow, and the best part is, He listens even though He already knows.

Who made us? Where did we come from? Where are we going to go? What does this world hold for us? Why were we even born?  

Are the questions that plague our minds when we are upset.

Obviously we were made by someone, we didnt come out from thin air. 

Even the Monkeys that the scientists call our ancestors had to come from somewhere!! Even the germ cells or whatever they call it which collided and resulted in life on earth had to come from somewhere!! Even the Earth, the universe and the black hole had to come from somewhere!!!!!!!!!

God created everything. 

Well yes i know that now the scientist's will ask where did God come from even He came from somewhere!!!! Lol 

But unlike them i have my answer. 

And i have my answer in my Holy Qur'an. 

Its given that

Allah is one. 

The self sufficient master. 

He begets not nor was He begotten. 

Their is none worthy of worship but Him.

But lets not start a debate on islam and science now, will do that sometime later, insha Allah.

What i want to tell you is that there is God. And He is watching over us.  

We were born to serve Him and when we die we will be rewarded for our services in the form of Heaven, which will be ours for eternity. 

I hope these answers the previous questions.

Now coming to my point which is,  

when we were born to serve our Lord then when or how did we get attached to this materialistic world?

' And the life of this world is nothing but play and amusement ' 

( Surah Al An'aam : 32 )

The world doesnt last forever. We dont live forever. 

You dont know how much time you have left in this world. You dont know anything.

So STOP.  

Stop crying. Stop blameing. Stop complaining. Stop arguing.  

Stop looseing yourself in this materialistic world. Stop looseing yourself in entertainment. Stop looseing hope.  

Stop keeping bad company. Stop being a bad company.

And START.  

Start believing. Start praying. Start repenting.  

Start LIVING. Start enjoying. Start smiling. Start being happy.  

Start finding hope in things you lost hope in.  

Start hanging out with good people. Start being good.

Anyone can party. Anyone can drink. Anyone can forget their Lord. Anyone can treat their parents badly. Anyone can give up. 

But you arent just anyone. You are YOU. And you dont know when you will die.