Men & Marraige

This chapter is age restricted, so sorry guys, only 18+ can read this chapter. But then again ur wish, am just warning you. ;)

The Two M's- Men & Marraige

1.Single Men

[Hadith - Muslim, #3233]

'Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported that Allah's Messenger May Allah's peace and praise be on him said to us:  O young men, those among you who can support a wife should marry, for it restrains eyes (from casting evil glances) and preserves one from immorality; but he who cannot afford it should observe fast, for it is a means of controlling the sexual desire.

The Noble Qur'an - An-Nur 24:33

And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah enriches them of His Bounty. ...

[Hadith - Bukhari 3:129]

Narrated 'Alqama

While I was walking with 'Abdullah  May Allah's peace and praise be on him he said, "We were in the company of the Prophet May Allah's peace and praise be on him and he said, 'He who can afford to marry should marry, because it will help him refrain from looking at other women, and save his private parts from committing illegal sexual relation; and he who cannot afford to marry is advised to fast, as fasting will diminish his sexual power.' "

[Hadith - Bukhari 7:1]

Narrated Anas bin Malik 

A group of three men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet pbuh asking how the Prophet May Allah's peace and praise be on him worshipped (Allah), and when they were informed about that, they considered their worship insufficient and said, "Where are we from the Prophet pbuh as his past and future sins have been forgiven." Then one of them said, "I will offer the prayer throughout the night forever." The other said, "I will fast throughout the year and will not break my fast." The third said, "I will keep away from the women and will not marry forever." Allah's Apostle May Allah's peace and praise be on him came to them and said, "Are you the same people who said so-and-so? By Allah, I am more submissive to Allah and more afraid of Him than you; yet I fast and break my fast, I do sleep and I also marry women. So he who does not follow my tradition in religion, is not from me (not one of my followers)."

[Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #3124] narrated AbuUmamah 

The Prophet May Allah's peace and praise be on him said, "If any Muslim happens to look at a woman's beauties and then lowers his eyes, Allah will produce for him an act of worship whose sweetness he will experience."

[Ahmad transmitted it.]

[Hadith - Muslim #5372]

Narrated Jarir ibn Abdullah 

I asked Allah's Messenger May Allah's peace and praise be on him about the sudden glance (that is cast) on the face of a NON-Mahram ( a person whom one can marry, for a man a MEHRAM IS his mother, mithers sisters, fathers sisters, his own sister, own sisters daughters, his daughter) He commanded me that I should turn away my eyes.

[Hadith - Bukhari 7.73]

Narrated Ibn Umar

The Prophet May Allah's peace and praise be on him decreed that one should not try to cancel a bargain already agreed upon between some other persons (by offering a bigger price). And a man should not ask for the hand of a girl who is already engaged to his Muslim brother, unless the first suitor gives her up, or allows him to ask for her hand.

2. Marriage

Half of a man's religion

[Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi # 3096] Narrated Anas ibn Malik