Faith

Faith

What is faith?

To believe, without any trace or hint of doubt. To trust, with eyes closed, is faith.

Almost everyone has faith in different things and in a variety of people. But faith in Lord, is something that most people are neglectful of or more aptly they care 'less' about it or are careless when it comes to it.

I have seen people depend on love even when it is rare, ive seen people depend on a human, even though we know he is departing, but we neglect our Lord even though we know that He is Omnipotent (having unlimited power).

So first things first, lets begin with why we believe, in any God in general? What makes us want to believe?

Ummm...i would say "our parents. Duh!!!"

Some of them tell us, some show us, some make us and the rest force us.

There are only a few LOOKING at whom we WANT TO believe.

We shouldn't worry that children never listen to us, we should worry that they are always watching us, so whatever we want our childrens to be tomorrow, we should be that person today.

The basic thing is, that everything around us, including 'US' had to be made by someone?

There is the theory of evolution of species, which states that man evolved from monkeys. But its just a theory, there is no proof to strengthen it, no proof to make it a fact.

But even IF man evolved from monkeys, where did a monkey come from?

Someone, someone powerful, had to make it?

People named this powerful someone, God. Scientists need proofs to state otherwise.

The Christians and the Muslims and the Jews, to name a few, have proof that God exists.

Where? In their Holy books.

What if man wrote it himself, and called it work of God?

Umm...well yeah thats surely a possibility, but till date not even a single human have been able to find even a single mistake in the Holy Quran.

And we all know that EVERY HUMAN makes mistakes, no matter how much of a genius he/she is. A spelling error, a grammatical mistake, wrong calculation, i mean something!!! But the Holy Quran doesn't have one. Subhaan Allah.

The other Holy books, as per my knowledge, have been edited (for lack of a better word), but a simple fact remains, that Gods books, be it Bible or Gospel or Qur'an, they all have similar teachings.

Oneness of Lord
The Holy Bible
Deuteronomy 6:4 - Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD:

The Holy Quran
Chapter 3, Al-Imraan, verse 18, God says,

"God bears witness that there is no God but He, as do the angels, and those possessed of knowledge. Upholding justice; there is no God but HIM, the Almighty, the Fount of Wisdom (Al-Hakeem)".

Quran 112:1-4

Say (O Muhammad): He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, The Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; and there is none like unto Him.”

The Qur’an and Bible strongly agree that only One God exists and should be worshiped. In both books, idolatry is the greatest sin. Both Abraham in the Qur’an and Jeremiah in the Bible argue the logic of not worshiping a speechless idol whom a human creates, as the creator or someone with wisdom.