Hijab !! But your soo pretty !!

Hijab ?? But ur soo pretty !!

Girls without hijab are HOT. And girls with hijab are BEAUTIFUL.Thats why Hell is HOT and Heavens BEAUTIFUL.

It begins when i go out, all covered up from top to bottom.  

I keep seeing people either stareing at me because am covering my body and hair or getting rude comments from them or being asked questions.  

Am not only talking bout non muslims but even muslims like my little 7 year old neice asked me ' aunty Naba why are you covering your hair ? You look pretty without a hijab.' or when my 4 year old nephew didnt want me to wear a hijab at all, and let me tell you he started crying just because i wouldnt remove it. Lol  

But thats because we didnt tell them what hijab means.

Once a guy goes to meet a Sheikh and asks him why muslim women cover themselves up? The Sheikh just takes a sweet, takes off its wrapper and throws it on the floor and asks the man if he would like to eat the the sweet which is on the floor covered in dirt or the one which is wrapped and clean. Obviously the man says he would like the wrapped sweet. 

The Sheikh says, a covered women is like a pearl. 

A pearl is found deep down in the ocean covered and protected by a shell. Thats how women should be. Covereing themselves up increases their worth, makes them more precious, more attractive.

Remember, men are men, even though they sleep around, flirt with every women they can, at the end of the day they want a decent, covered up girl. 

Most divorces occur because the girl wears revealing clothes which her husband obviously likes but would want to be the only one to see his wife like that, all dolled up and pretty just for his eyes. So naturally when the wife goes out wearing clothes like that he wouldnt like it, there by leading to constant arguments ( if the wife doesnt listen and go change ) or fights.

While girls are ordered to cover up themselves, guys are ordered to keep themselves pure and chaste for there wife. They are ordered to keep there gaze low and keep there eyes only for their wife ( thats after marraige lol ) 

Remember ALLAH IS NEVER UNFAIR, LIKE EVER. Both the sexes have there equal shares of Do's and Dont's.

[ P.S this isnt what i told my nephew and neice obviously lol. I told them that being a girl i have to cover up myslf because Allah ta'aala ordered me to. Its a sin and you wouldnt want your aunt to burn in hell because she diobeyed Allah's command now do you ? 

So well kids being kids asked me why Allah ordered it *sign* i told them because i was supposed to show my beauty to only my husband. And then they asked me why my husband only? So i told them because i was made for him thats why only him. )

Anyways back to where i was ... Ya hijab. 

People look down upon muslims because they cover up themselves but i have a doubt and i would really appreciate it if you could clear it for me.  

I see Nuns wearing full sleeved clothes with there hair covered, and i cant understand why muslims are looked down upon when Christianity itself and many more religions ask women to cover up oursleves?? 

Even the virgin Mary was seen all covered up in what all pictures i see of hers.

We wear a hijab so that we can avoid situations like where a guy checks out a girl and in a not so good way.  

When muslim women who cover themselves PROPERLY walk around town, let me tell you, no guy looks at us as if he just got arouses, no guy makes a comment like ' squeezeee ittt hard ' or ' what a boob' and no way in hell do guys pretend to accidently touch you in all the wrong places. ( i know this through some non-muslim friends who started wearing scarfs after that )

A guy shouldnt be checking out other girls.  

He should have eyes only and only for his wife.Period.

Understand that covering yourself is mandatory on you and if you dont , and some guy checks you out because well we all know that its a guys nature ( duh ) then do know that that sin would be on your head too. You didnt cover yourself and you gave him a chance to see you, there it became both of yours sin. Him for seeing and you for showing. 

( Not all guys are like that, but these days its hard to find a guy who doesnt checks out a girl, and when i say checks out i mean undresses her just with his eyes, that type of check out. But i would blame my fellow sisters in islam for not covering themselves up properly and tempting them towards sin. 

I mean If you would put a recovering alcoholic in a room filled with alcohol i doubt that u'd be suprised that he gave in. Same way even if a guy trys hard not to check out a girl fails after repeatedly seeing half naked girls or girls who didnt cover themselves up.)

I wont lie to you but sometimes even i really wish to remove my hijab and wear a short skirt and show off myself. Even i want to feel good about my body when guys give me a second glance, to have confidence in myself because when people check you out you feel good and it boostes ur confidence. ( checks you out in a good way not undresses you with his eyes ) 

But i cant do that. And i wont do that insha Allah ( if Allah wills ).  

Because that would be displeaseing my Allah. 

I could always show off my curves to my girlfriends and girl cousins and get my confidence from there, because we all know that the end of the day its what matters is how other GIRLS think of you. Your girlfriends approval of how good you look and your enemy girls of how jealous she is gives you more confidence than when a hot guy checks you out. Key word is MORE. Lol

Plus its mostly satan who is creating this thing in my mind.  

At times i tell myself that Naba once your in heaven your a free bird because heavens your ticket to freedom. I could do anything there. Wear, eat, party, do watever whenever i want plus much much more, because it would be my reward for listening and obeying patiently to my Allahs command, here on earth.

Heavens for eternity and earthly life would end sooner than anyone of us expect it to.  

Live here how Allah wants you to, no questions asked, and HE PROMISED that in return HE would grant us Paradise for eternity where we would be our own free birds.

Plus you could always show off ur curves to your husband and boost your confidnce when he looks at you in awe specially when he stops playing on his xbox or while watching cricket. 

He is your lawful partner, your ticket to Paradise.

Here's something i wanted to share :

Someone asked her : Why dont you want a boyfriend?

She replied : Why would i have a boyfriend ? 

First, am a believer and i cant displease my God ... And he ordered me not to have a bf.  

Allah says in the Quran 

' nor those who take secret lovers ' ( Surah al-Nisa 25 ) 

Second, am a daughter of a man who raised me up with a chaste women, am the sister of a man who is proud of my purity, and who will do anything for my respect. I also dont want to disappoint my future husband, the father of my children and am born just for him 

Third, am not an easy girl who is impressed with just some sweet words.

P.S .. Be somebody in the eyes of Allah, even though your a nobody in the eyes of the people. 

............................................

P.P.S ... Just so that i dont look like a hypocrite let me tell u guys that all the poems i've written about break ups and all that are inspired after reading romantic novels and not from real life experience.  

Some of them are inspired by my girlfriends relationships and some are my way of taking out my depressing mood in the form of a love gone wrong poems. 

Although i dont really know if u'd believe that coz am still trying to convince my friends that am NOT HIDEING MY REALTIONSHIPS FROM THEM ( yes relationships with an s at the end *sign*) mainly because IT DOESNT EVEN EXIST. Lol