Grave-Journey of the Souls. ( Part 1 )

Grave- Journey of the Souls. ( Part 1 )

Everyone will test death and only on the day of Judgement will we be paid our wages in full. Whoever is moved away from the fire and admitted to Paradise, he is indeed the successful.

Allah loves us so very much then why would He want to burn us in hell fire? Why did He create hell at all? A mother can never burn her child, so how could Allah who is said to love us more than a mother want to burn us in the fires of hell?

So in order to answer the above questions i have a question inturn for us all. 

Have any of you ever wondered what it would be like to live in a world where people aren't punished for the crimes they commit?  

Imagine your mother or father saying that they would punish you if you dont behave properly and even when you behaved very badly they still dont go through with their word? 

And what about justice? Should the people who caused disruption in our lives, be ignored, without even a trial?

Allah loves us more than a mother and therefore He has every right to punish us for our sins.

A mistake is something that Allah will over look insha Allah ( if He wills) because when people make a mistake they almost immediately repent and they feel ashamed and sorry, and we all know that Allah is the Ar-Rehmaan and Ar-Raheem which means the most Merciful and the most Compassionate, so He will insha Allah ( if He wills) would forgive us.  

But when people commit a sin then, thats a different story because they knew that it was wrong and they shouldn't have done it yet they still did, they down right disobeyed Allah and so for the sinners there will be a punishment, but then again as long as they repent and never do it again, Allah the most Merciful and the most Compassionate one will forgive them insha Allah.

Actions speak louder than words. We can apologize over and over, but if our actions do not change, then our words become meaningless. 

But He will forever be true to His words. The believers will get to spend an eternity in heaven and the sinners will pay for their sins in hell along side the non believers.

Allah Says in the Holy Quran (400 years ago)  

Chapter 23 Surah Muminoon verses 12-16: 

12 Man We did create from a quintessence (of clay); 

13 Then We placed him as (a drop of) sperm in a place of rest firmly fixed; 

14 Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then We made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then We developed out of it another creature: so blessed be Allah the Best to create! 

15 After that at length ye will die.

The journey to heaven and hell or rewards and punishments begins with death. 

The Prophet Mohammad pbuh has said about the souls of the people who believe in Allah and His Oneness that,  

"When the believer is dying, the angels come down from heaven with a kaffan (the cloth to be wrapped on a dead body) and they descend and sit infront of that person and then the angel of death descends and tells the believer to be happy and pleased with the promise of Allah for him of Paradise. And he then calls the soul to come out. 

And the soul comes out as easily as removing a hair from butter or like a drop of water flowing down from a jug ( that is how easily it would slide out of the body).