Chapter 2

After breakfast Stacy and I decide to walk around L.A. for a while and get some air. We had been walking for a while when Stacy suddenly grabs my arm and turns to me and in a barley audible voice says

"Am I seeing things or is that the one and only Sarah Paulson over there..."

I turn to where she's staring and it was in fact Sarah Paulson from American Horror Story. Just then a car going way over the speeding limit is coming down the road that Sarah was getting ready to walk into. Without thinking I sprint to where she is and move her out of the way just in time. The car skidded to a stop and a man that looks to be in his mid thirties with jeans a comb over and a stained stripped shirt on get out of his car and starts to make his way over to where we are

Man: WTF WERE YOU THINKING YOU BI-
I quickly went up to him and grabbed his neck so that its lowered in front of me.

Sarah's POV
I was waving to my fans as I was getting ready to cross the street when this woman out of no where pins me to a car. It was so fast I didn't notice that she moved me out of the way of a speeding car that could've hit me. I open my mouth to say something when the man starts to get out the car and make his way over looking pretty angry. Before he could even get close to me the woman goes up to him and grabs him by the neck and whisper something in his ear. When she lets go after a few seconds the look of fear was in his eyes. He quickly gets in his car and speeds off.

Saavvi's POV
I whisper in his ear and let him go, he speeds off and I make my way back to Sarah who looks quite confused.
"Sorry about that, are you okay are you hurt??"

Sarah: u-hm no, I'm fine thanks to you. What did you say to him, he looked so pissed and then he just left.

"Oh I just made a suggestion about what he should do"

Sarah: "well whatever it was I'm glad you did thank you some much you saved me"

"No problem really, if I hadn't I wouldn't be talking to such a beautiful woman right now"
Just then, Stacy walks up with the biggest grin painted on her face.