Chapter 32

Saavvi's POV
Alright so it's about 7:00 and I start getting ready for my date. It's not like I'm completely and totally nervous or anything pshhh I mean it ONLY Demi Lovato. The Queen. The Goddess. Sheer perfection herself. I'm freaking out. So I grab my bag and stand in my closet looking for something to wear. After going through just about half of my closet searching for the best thing to wear for the first part of our date, I put on my crimson red bikini bottoms along with some dark wash short shorts. I grab my Harley Quinn inspired bikini top and pair it with a grey loose flannel and some grey sandals. Now on to the second outfit. I go to pull a dress of the hanger when I hear Styles behind me.

Styles:" oh ew no honey not that one" she says making a face

"Oi okay so instead of just standing there you help me out"

Styles:" alright chill no need to get your knickers in a twist"

"You're gross"

Styles:"you love me" she says as she winks in my direction before heading into my closet.

I got to sit on my bed and check the time and social media. I see that Demi tweeted about tonight and my heart starts to race. I lock my phone and look up and Styles is standing there looking at me weird with a dress in her hands

Styles:"what were you looking at your eyes are pink"

Damnit. I really hate that sometimes.

"Just nothing, let me see the dress" I say trying to change the subject. She hands me the dress and I smile to my self knowing it's perfect. It's a "little black dress" that has a slit on the side and comes to about my knee. (See above picture)

"Perfect, thanks styles" I say and smile at her

Styles:"pleasure my fine friend now let me get the right shoes for that I'll be back" she says as she entered my closet again. After about five minutes she comes out and hands me the shoes she has picked out. They are my black Gucci pumps with red lace.

"OMFG I FORGOT I HAD THESE" I say kind of shocked and excited.

Styles:" ah yes they don't call me Styles for nothing" she says as she smirks and flips her hair.

"Yeah yeah okay. Thanks again love" I give her a hug and she leaves. I put my second outfit in my bag, grab my phone and check the time. 7:15. Sweet. 15 min to kill. I go into the bathroom and do my hair, brush my teeth, and put on some mascara. After I'm done gussy-in up I look in the mirror and give myself a mental high five. I grab my bag and my phone and head downstairs toward my garage.

"BYE HOE IM GONE" I yell as I open the door

Styles:"DONT HAVE SEX ON THE FIRST DATE. CLASSY NOT TRASHY"

I shake my head at her comment and leave. About half way there I stop by a flower shop and pick up some roses and chocolate chip cookies then continue to Demi's. Once there I grab the flowers and the cookies and ring the door bell. The door opens and I see Marissa

Marissa:"OH. MY. GOD."