Chapter 22

Saavvi's POV
DING DING DING. Oh for fucks sake is it bother Saavvi day or what? I get up once again to answer the door for the second time again today.

Saavvi:"YESS!!!???" I say as I swing open the door. My face quickly goes from pissed off to shocked.

Demi:" Oh......uhm. I'm sorry I didn't mean......Styles said I.......never mind" she says obviously hurt and starts to walk away

Saavvi:"Wait shit no please..... Come in.  I just didn't know you were coming over yet. Styles didn't tell me, she just said that she was going to get coffee." I say as I let her in and close the door behind me

Demi:" Oh well if now is a bad time..."

Saavvi:"Dont be silly woman I'm glad your here" I pull her in for a hug and she tenses up and the relaxes.

And then I remember.
I. Don't. Have. Clothes. On. Shit.

We pull away and I can see her blushing and trying not to smile

Demi:"Your eyes are pink..."

Saavvi:" Probably because I just now remembered I'm half naked. I really need to stop doing that. "

Demi:" I mean........" She says as she smirk and winks at me.

I can feel my cheeks getting hot. This woman is trying to kill me. I'm half naked in front of this amazingly gorgeous, talented, sexy, beautiful............ Where was I? Oh right wtf is wrong with me!! Okay be cool be cool.

Saavvi:" Why Demi, are you checking me out" I say with a wink.

Demi:"I am not confirming, and I'm DEFIANTLY not denying"

Before I could answer I hear Ann from behind me say

Ann:" I wake up and your not even in bed? What the hell babe? Where--"

I turn around and see her wide eyed and jaw open wide.

Saavvi:"Well I mean I kinda had to answer the door soooo"

She muttered something but I don't think they were actually words. She just stood there frozen.

Saavvi:" okaayyyyy, well Ann this is Demi, Demi this is Ann, my best friend"

I look at Demi and she looks kind of upset, but she's smiling. Like she's faking. Hmm....

Saavvi:" Demi...... You okay?"

Demi:"y-yeah I'm fine, it's nice to meet you Ann" she fake smiles.

Ann:" Isaiah, can I talk to you please like NOW!"

Saavvi:" uhm..... Okay yeah"
I turn to Demi and excuse myself, me and Ann go into the back yard and she closes the door behind us.

Ann:" OKAY WHY IS DEMI LO-FUCKING-VATO IN YOUR HOUSE LOOKING LIKE A SEXY GODDESS AND YOU HALF NAKED LOOKING LIKE A SEXY GODDESS" she pretty much screams in my face.

Saavvi:" Kay, so first, find some chill and take it. Second I forgot I didnt have clothes on I was you know TIRED and shit Sooo. "

Ann:"okay so explain why there is a Goddess by the name of Demi in your house the "

I explained how I open for her in your and how we met. How we have been hanging out for the last couple days and that we leave in 4 days for tour. By the end of it she was smiling like and idiot and jumping up and down congratulating me. We go back in and Styles was back with the coffee and talking to Demi.
----------------------------------------
OOOHHHHHH WHATS GONNA HAPPEENNNNNNNN?????
Will Demi be jealous of Ann ?
WHY is Saavvi STILL half naked?

You'll find out next chapter. 😉

-The King