Chapter 21

Saavvi's POV
After what seemed like forever I finally get things under control. I went into my corporate office that I have for the machines I created because someone broke into the system and fucked up some of the dynamics. Styles texted me so see how things were going and I gave her a brief update and asked how the night was with Demi. She gave me some vague answer and I was to tired and pissed off to look more into it. After things were handled it was around 3:15 when I decided to go home. When I got back I decided to take a shower and go to bed.

I didn't bother to put on pajamas because I was just so fucking whipped. I check the time before I go to sleep and it's about 4:00 now. Ugh.

I wake up to my house system telling me that there is someone at the door. By this time is like 6:30, who the fuck is at my door? I get up and go downstairs to see who it is. When I open the door I wide smile is spread across my face and I'm instantly tackled by the woman standing in my doorstep with a suitcase.

Woman: "ISAIAH !!!"

Saavvi:"CAMERON!!"

Styles comes out of her room with a bat and in her hot pink pajamas when she sees us in the floor.

Styles: FOR FUCK SAKE YOU HOES HAD ME WORRIED I WAS READY TO FUCK YALL UP REAL NICE.

Me and the woman you was still on top of me looked at each other and just burst into laughter.

Styles:"Ugh! I can't stay mad at you come her give me a hug you burglar"

We get up and she gives styles a tight hug and then she goes to get her suit case that was still in the door way. She closes the door and then looks at me.

Woman:" So are you half naked for me or do you have someone in your bed upstairs" she says with a smirk

Saavvi:"oh Ann you should know better than that all this is just for you honey" realizing that I was in fact half naked

Ann:" Good because that ass is lookin' real nice " she says as she moves me sideways to get a better look

Saavvi:" Oh well you know me I work out" I say cocky like and wink.

Styles makes a gagging sound and then says

Styles:"You two were made for each other. And you say IM a perv. I'm going back to sleep. Ann, I'm thrilled you're here really I am but I had a late night with........." She trails off and gives me this Mischievous grin

Styles:" with a new friend of ours, so, I'm gonna go back to sleep"

And with that she leaves

Ann:" what was that about....." She says confused

Saavvi:" uuuuhhhm. It's a long story that can wait till later. Actually I'm like whipped babe. Corporate, system break in, blah blah blah. I didn't get in till like 4:00.

Ann:"Hell are you up for??"

Saavvi:" You know I said the same thing but then this amazing girl was at my door and I just couldn't resist" I say giving her a wink

Ann:"Oh really? She MUST be something then huh" she says giving me a smirk

Saavvi:" Well I mean she just HAPPENS to be my best friend in the universe sooooo"

We both laugh. She gives me another hug and then whispers

Ann:" I missed you love"

Saavvi:"I missed you too punk"

We pull away and smile.

Ann:"well I'm going to go to sleep. 9 hour flight with no monster. I'm dead tired."

Saavvi:" I like the way you think woman"

We go upstairs and she puts her suit case in my closet then takes some of my sweats and a shirt to sleep in. I climb in bed and soon after she does too and in a matter of minutes we fall asleep.

Demi's POV
After the interview with GMA I call Styles to see if her and Saavvi want to hang out today. By the time the interview was over it was about 9:45 so I figured at least she would be awake.

~~~~PHONE CALL~~~~~~
Styles: "hello?"

Demi:"hey, I was wondering if you guys wanted to hang out today. I just got done with Good Morning America for the interview"

Styles:"Oh well Saavvi is still asleep, she got in pretty late but I'm SURE she would LOVE to hang out today"

Demi:"oh uhm okay great what time could I come over?"

Styles:" Just come over now, I'm about to go get coffee from Starbucks want anything"

Demi:"oh no thanks and okay I'm on my way now"

Styles:"alight see you in a few"

~~~~END OF CALL~~~~~

I put on some more comfortable clothes. Just some skinny jeans and a band tee with combat boots. I grab my shades and head over there, butterflies rushing in my stomach as I get closer and closer.