Chapter 8

Demi's POV
We get up to their house and I instantly am amazed. I thought her house was going to be... Y'know small. Or at least L.A small, this is California. No. Her house was huge. Probably as big as mine if not bigger. We go inside and it's GORGEOUS. Full marble stair case, beautiful kitchen with an island and a sitting bar. The living room is stunning. Black leather sectional that reclines, flat screen Tv, fireplace underneath, wood flooring. I was in awe. And I think Marissa was stunned too because she had the same look I did. I hear giggling coming from the kitchen and I look over to see Saavvi and Styles looking at us while trying to keep from laughing. But failing.

Saavvi's POV
We get into the house and Demi and Marissa gawk at how big the house is. They start to walk in the living room and look at everything when Styles starts to giggle. I try to get her to be quiet but she continues. They turn to look at us and Demi starts to blush.
"Do you guys want a tour of the house or is the first floor good enough" I smirk.
Marissa: "UH YEAHH wait wait wait. I was told there were puppies. Where they be huh?!"

I laugh and stand up straight before yelling.....

"COMPANY FALL IN!!"
A couple of seconds go by then I start to hear little puppy footsteps coming from upstairs. A rush of puppies comes down the stairs and face me in a perfect group. Then my two fully grown dogs come down after and sit behind the bunch.

Styles: "Oh you are loving this aren't you"

Saavvi: "hey I only get to do this every so often sue me."

I face toward the hoard of puppies and command

"ABOUT FACE"
They turn around in a circle until they are facing both Demi and Marissa.

Saavvi: "hey uhm Marissa, Demi, could you guys pop a squat on the floor where your standing please?

They reluctantly do it.
That's when the fun begins. 😈
"COMPANY, ATTACK!"
And with that a hoard of about 7 puppies and the two dogs run over to Demi and Marissa attacking them with licks and trying to sit on them.

Styles POV
Saavvi loves doing this shit when people come to our house for the first time. It was really cute actually how she trained them to do this. She told them to attack and the face Marissa and Demi has was TO DIE FOR. It was so fucking hilarious. In matter of second their faces went from straight of fear to giant smiles at the puppies start to lick them it was cute.