Chapter 12

Saavvi's POV
I get up around 7:00, stretch and put on my workout clothes. Grey sports bra, and royal blue workout shorts. I grab my phone, throw my hair in a ponytail and head downstairs. Grab a bottle of water and go out to the backyard to get to the gym. I put on my workout playlist and begin my workout.

2:00 hours go by and so I decide to call it quits. By this time I'm pretty much sweating pretty heavy. I take a shower in the gym then head back into the house. As I walk in I can smell Styles making breakfast. Hell yeah! Bacon!

Styles:" hey hoe how was your workout?"

Saavvi:"It was good actually pumped me up for this meeting"

Styles:"No meeting. Dr. Zeidler called and had to reschedule because of a family emergency" she says putting a plate of food in front of me and then taking a piece of my bacon

Saavvi:"So what your telling me is that I was stressed out, AND got up at the ass crack of dawn for........nothing"

Styles:"actually no, you got a good work out, you look hot, you got my kick ass breakfast........and Demi is on her way over" she says the last part really fast so that I don't understand what she said. But boy did I.

Saavvi:"W-WHat WhY Is ShE ComIng OveR!"

Styles:"After the doc called I texted her from your phone while you were showering, said it was me, and asked her to come over"

Saavvi:"what the fuck Styles"

Styles:"Don't 'wtf styles' me! You're glad I texted her you shy fucker!"

She had a point though. After last night when we were talking I couldn't get her out of my head. I took a bite out my biscuit and said

"Whatever you ass" I tried to hide my smile but it ended up on my face anyway.

Saavvi:"Well I'm going to go ge-"

I'm cut off my the sound of the door bell ringing. Shit. I still have on workout clothes. Oh well.
I go to open the door and sure enough she's there. Looking as beautiful, gorgeous, stunning as ever. My breath was completely taken away. She has on ripped dark wash skinny jeans, black pumps, Rolling Stones tank, and a leather studded jacket and her hair flows perfectly around her face.

Saavvi:"uh H-hi Demi come in please"
She walks in and I notice that she's kind of staring at me. Good lord, that's what I get for not putting on regular clothes

Styles:"Demi you uh... You okay?"

Demi:"huh? Oh yeah sorry hey guys" she says and she flashes us a smile and then takes a seat at the bar counter

Saavvi:"Well, you guys talk for a bit I'm gonna go put some ACTUAL clothes on" I stifle a laugh and make my way upstairs.