Chapter 24

Saavvi's POV
Before we left I called in some favors and rented out the place for a couple of hours so we could have the place for just us.

We all go up the small set of stairs to get to the trampolines.

Ann:" HEY styles race you to the foam pit??"

Styles:"you ready to lose hooker?"

Ann:"bitch please"

With that they run and jump their way to the foam pit. I couldn't help but laugh. They are such children.

Demi:" I've never been here before" she says excitedly

I gasp. Is she serious ? She can't be serious.

Saavvi:"oh babe you HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING"

Demi:"NEVER"

Saavvi:"well then. Me. You. Jumping. NOW." I grab her hand and lead her to one of the squares and I go in one right next to her

Saavvi:" jump as high as you can, and keep your legs kinda straight so when you come down you don't hurt your ankles. I learned that the hard way"

Demi:"haha okay grand master Saavvi"

We laugh and start to jump. Gradually we get higher and higher. I started to jump high enough for a back flip and so I started to do them.

Demi:"holy shit! That was amazing!"

Saavvi:"Grand Master has skills" I say as I wink

Demi:"oh does she now?!" She replies with a smirk.

Is it just me or are we actually flirting? If it wasn't for the jumping making my heart beat fast this definitely would. I can tell my eyes are a nice shade of strawberry right now

Saavvi:"indeed I do, wanna go crash the party in the foam pit?"

Demi:"hell yeah!!"

We race over to the foam pit where styles and Ann are throwing foam squares at each other. I do a front flip right in the middle of the pit while screaming "this is Sparta!!" I peek my head out from the foam and see that everyone is laughing at me and my crazy antics. I see Demi still on the trampoline.

Saavvi:"Oi, pop star, jump in the waters fine"

Just then a mischievous grin comes across her face and she jumps in yelling "for Narnia" and lands right on top of me. Laughter fills room.

Saavvi:"I hand out with children, all of you children"

Ann:"ah yes but you love us so it's okay"

Styles:"and your stuck with me soo"

Demi:"you got me for an entire tour soooo there's no getting rid of us"

Saavvi:" yeah yeah yeah" I say with a smile.

Demi:"I wonder how deep this pit is"

Saavvi:" I don't know about you.. But I'm going to find out" I say before I plunged into the foam.

Styles:" Rest In Peace Saavvi Niccole, she was a devoted friend, lover, wife, and twin. She will be missed" she says and starts to wipe away fake tears

Demi:"wait wife? Which one of us is the wife ??" She says kind of amused

Ann:"dibs! The wife always gets the money "

Styles:"oh you gold digging hoe!"

Ann:"hey gotta pay the bills man"

Demi:"I'm fine with that, it just means I get to be the other lover"

They all burst into laughter

Saavvi:"yeah foam pits not that deep I could hear everything you all were saying, nice eulogy styles"

Surprised they jump at my response and then laugh again. After a while of banter and bad one liners we decide to get some food. We go to put our shoes back on, I call for the car to come round and we get in.

Ann:"what are we feelin ladies"

Styles:"hunger, deep deep hunger"

Saavvi:"no shit Sherlock, what do you guys want to eat duh"

Demi:" I'm feeling some Chinese to be honest"

Ann:"yassss bae! Okay make that two for Chinese"

Styles:"but subway....."

They all look at me

Saavvi:".........what idk what we eat"

Ann:"so help me god if you don't pick I will slap you to next Friday "

Saavvi:"....see this is why I took up a lover, all this abuse man" I say with a slight chuckle. I can see Demi blushing and trying not to laugh. It's fucking cute.

Styles:"woman, what do you want to eat haha"

Saavvi:"Imma go with Chinese sorry styles"

We call in the order and say what we all wanted. I get tempura shrimp, Ann gets beef and broccoli, Demi gets sweet and sour chicken, and styles reluctantly get fried rice with a side of egg rolls. After we roll up to my house and go inside. By the time we get back its about 6:30 and the food was going to take about 45 min to get here.

Saavvi:"well ladies I don't know about you but I'm going to take a shower"

Styles:" yeah that sounds like a good idea, Demi would you like to spend the night?"

Saavvi:" yeah if you want I could lend you some of my joggers and tank top to sleep in its no problem really"

Demi:" that would be awesome thanks guys" she says with a smile

Styles:"then it's settled!"

This, is going to be amazing. I can feel it.