Chapter 20

Styles POV
I drove me and Demi back to the house and we agreed on some movies we could watch. The Incredibles, Pitch Perfect 2, and The Age of Adeline.

Demi:"So what do you want to order, Chinese or pizza"

Styles:"I'm feeling like an egg roll how about you"

Demi:" I'm more feeling like a pan pizza"

Styles:"So it's settled then"

She looks at me sort of confused. Lol, I can see Saavvi likes her so much. It's not that hard to figure out that Saavvi has some sort of feelings for her

Styles:" We get both duh" I say as I flip my hair

Demi:"I like the way you think, and for drinks?"

Styles:"uhm just get what you want for drinks I have cranberry juice" I say smugly. That juice we have is seriously on point. It makes me feel so mellow and stress free. Magic Cranberries lol.

Demi:"You're gonna drink cranberry juice with pizza and Chinese food? You........are sooOooOoo strange" she says laughing and ordering on her phone

Styles:"Hey missy, that juice is life. Plus it makes me feel like someone is giving my insides a nice warm hug"

We both laugh and get comfy while we wait for the food. I put the first movie in, The Incredibles, and sit and enjoy the movie for a while before I had a thought.

Styles:"So.......you like Saavvi, yeah?"

Demi almost falls off the couch when I say this. Guess I caught her off guard.

Demi:"uh......uhm...... Yeah she's really nice and seems like a good friend"

Styles:" Oh honey, you got it bad" I say patting her shoulder

Demi:"I'm sorry what?!" She says kind of confused

Styles:"I see the way you look at her, stare at her, the way you blush whenever she teases you or says something cute and today you were biting your lip staring at her face. The mention of her name kind of puts you on edge. Your like an open book sweetcheeks" I say smirking. Knowing I'm right.

Demi:"I....well.....it's not ...." She says flustered

Styles:"guess I've proven my point" I say laughing and going back to watching the movie

After a while she turns to me and says

"Yes"

Styles:"good" I say not taking my eyes off the tv.

Demi:"w-what?" She says kind of confused at my comment

Just then the door bell rings, and before I say anything I get up to get it.
Turns out that both the pizza and Chinese was here at the same time. I payed for the food while Demi puts the food on the cabinet.

I close the door, lock it, then head to the refrigerator to get the juice. Pick up a glass and pour. The whole time Demi watching my every move. It's fun keeping her anxious.

Styles:"hey Demi...."

Demi:"uh yeah....." She looks more anxious than before and I try not to laugh this is hilarious.

Styles:"your staring"

Demi:"well shit, are you going to tell me what you meant by 'good' or am I gonna have to stare at you the whole time till you tell me" she said in one huff.

Someone's getting antsy 😂

Styles:" I said 'good' because she seems like he likes you too. Now, can we eat and enjoy these kick ass movies or.." I say kind of sassy.

Demi starts to blush and smile like a maniac

Demi:" Yeah, cmon"

We watch the rest of the movies and eat and laugh. Demi goes to check her phone.

Demi:"shit, it's late. I should go I have that early ass interview in the morning. Thanks for having me over it was amazing" she says with a smile and a yawn

Styles:"no problem girl anytime I had a lot of fun" I smirk to myself at how much fun it was seeing her get all clammy

Demi:"alright I'll see you tomorrow" she smiles and gives me a hug

Styles:" yeah and I'll tell Saavvi you said good night"

She starts smiling and walking to the door at the same time

Demi:"okay thanks bye" ☺️☺️☺️

She leaves and I put the food away and go upstairs to shower and change. After I text Saavvi to see how things are going.

~~text~~~~

"Hey everything good?"

After a min I get a reply

My Hoe 👏🏻👑
Yeah, not too much damage. I programmed the damaged system and now it's rebooting. Should be good anytime now. How was hanging with Demi?

Styles
Great hopefully this doesn't happen again. And it was good we talked about a lot of things 😏

My Hoe 👏🏻👑
Oh? Things like what?

Styles
😏😈

And with that I went to sleep. Best to just keep her wondering