Chapter 18

Saavvi's POV
"Sooooo number 7?" I say with a smirk. Demi is speechless. I motion for her to follow me down a long row of a mixture of cars, trucks, and motorcycles. We stop at #7 and I unlock my car with the key. I got over to the passenger seat and open it then motion for Demi to come.

Demi:"wait wait wait wait, ALL OF THESE ARE YOURS?!?!" She says more shocked than before

Saavvi:"nah I stole all of these.  I'm a very avid car thief" I say sarcastically. She playfully glares at me then turns to Styles

Demi:" okay so do you guys share these or...."

Styles:"oh ew no her taste in cars are far from mine. I have my OWN garage" she says kind of disgusted yet playful.

Saavvi:"half of your cars are a different shade of pink and the other half is either white or black and you're talking about my taste" I say laughing.

I look at the time and we really should be going.

Saavvi:"okay guys haha, can we be shocked about my car collection on the way or  we are going to be late"

Demi:"Oh please I'm almost always late anyway" she says but gets in the car

Styles gets in backseat of my black Maserati Ghibli. She opens the garage with the clicker, and I drive off.

We get there about five minutes early. I park the car and we were about to head inside when Demi says

Demi:" Hey since they don't know we already know each other we should walk in at different times and then act like we've known each other forever "

Styles:"That's brilliant, see girl I knew I liked you" she smiles

Saavvi:"That IS a pretty rad idea, I'm game" I say with a smirk and a wink.

Demi blushes and says

Demi:" okay so who's gonna go in first"

Saavvi:"sweet heart, it's your tour. So I think you should do the honors"

I tap styles shoulder and we both bow in a joking manner and we all laugh and Demi blushes again.
Oh. My. God. She's so cute when she blushes. This girl is gonna give me Palpitations. (Heart attack 😏)

Demi:" alright alright, only because of the bow" she laughes and walks in. Styles and I wait 3 mins and then walk in.

The office building was big and the conference room we were having the meeting in was too. It was nice. We walked in and there was Demi, a woman with brownish hair, and Karen all sitting down.

Woman: "ah right on time ladies. Hi my name is Maria I'm Demi's manager" she smiles and we both shake her hand.

Karen:"And I'm sure you can already guess this is Demi Lovato"

Demi giggles and stands up.

Demi:"SAAVVI STYLES! Hey guys what's up I haven't seen you guys in forever! "

The look on both Karen and Maria's face went from excited, to severe confusion in a matter of seconds. I knew what Demi was doing, and it was genius. She gave styles a hug and styles had caught on too. She turn to me to give me a hug and when she did I picked her up and spun her around twice before putting her down.

Saavvi:"HEY GORGEOUS! IVE MISSED YOU!"

She blushed and styles started giggling. Then Maria spoke up

Maria:"y-you guys know each other?!?" She said still shocked

Styles:"oh yeah we go waaayyyyy back" she smirked

Demi:" oh yeah way back"

Saavvi:"almost like it was yesterday" I say trying not to burst in laughter

Styles:"or the day before......" She says loud enough so that only me and Demi could hear. After that styles, Demi and I all started laughing uncontrollably.
That's when Karen stepped in and said.

Karen:"what is going on here" she said half confused and angry

We all looked at each other and then Demi started.

Demi:"I met them in a coffee shop the other day. I recognized them from the news when Marissa showed me. And from there we hit it off"

Styles:"So we decided to prank you guys and act like we knew each other for longer than that.

The look both Karen and Maria got on their faces next made me feel like a teenager getting in trouble for sneaking out. Oh boy, maybe this wasn't a good idea after all...........