Prologue/Author's Note

Meant To Be

Meet Rahmat Abidah Khan, the sarcastic and outgoing girl who just happens to be in her last year of college. She's had a rough past and has learned that hardwork earns rewards. Did I mention she's a practicing Muslimah?

Then there's Aseef Abdullah Rasul, who just happens to be the bad boy everybody loves. He's smart, arrogant, and heir to his father's company. Muslim by name but certainly not by faith. Little does anyone know he has so much to hide. He definitely isn't Rahmat's type...

Considering their childhood spent together, Aseef returns into Rahmat's life, leaving her shocked as ever.

What happens when these two worlds collide? What happens when they meet? Will they be able to survive the long journey ahead? More importantly, will they do it together? I guess we'll just have to find out.....

Meant to Be is story of two people, who have been traumatized and belittled their whole lives. Once these two souls reconnect, it is only known to Allah as what is to happen next...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HI EVERYONE/SALAAMZ!

So as we all can tell, IM WRITING A NEW STORY! :D

And if you weren't able to figure that out by now, then well, I don't know what to say.

Okay, anyway to the point: So this is an Islamic love story. However it's free for anyone to read! ;)

If you have read my other books you obviously know there's like a bunch of warnings so....yeah.

Things You Need To Know:

First of all, this is MY story. All rights are reserved and this story isn't to be reproduced or taken without my permission, in ANY way.

This story has to do with Islam, and if you're here to hate, I suggest you do not waste your time.

Just a little reminder: marrying someone without a say, is forbidden in Islam. In my religion, you're allowed to decide on marriage.

All of the things written in this book are complete fiction. They have no sort of truth to it. Any characters and incidents are all made up, and any real life occurrences are coincidental.

I am not a good writer so there may be some grammar and spelling mistakes. Sorry for that :)

Alright so this book is for everyone. For those who are not Muslim, I will put a dictionary at the beginning of the story just so you guys can refer back and understand the terms.

None of this story was made to portray "perfect" Muslims. Okay? We are all human beings and we are not perfect. We all sin. Its life and that's how Allah made us.

If you are someone, who is easily triggered by rape, sexual assault, and foul language, you should really be mindful. Now, in the book, I won't go into detail about what exactly happens in the scenes. With that being said, read at your own risk.

Please no hate. This environment is hate free. No cursing each other out and bullying. I don't tolerate that stuff. Please consider that. Thanks! :)

Thank you so much for clicking on this book and checking it out. I really do appreciate it. I also hope you enjoy it. Jazakhallah!

ILY <3

~Rose~